Golden Gardens Pub Club (Seattle)

Dave_Schuldt

I think we're down for the date. Golden Gardens on the beach, Tuesday July 15 th. Now it'd be a good idea to say where in the park - and I propose out toward the waterfront north of the bath house - and when folks may start showing up. In the past, we haven't seen many people before 7:30 unless Wayne and Dave Schuldt specified that they wanted to come earlier.

And how are folks going to identify us. Anybody got a splashy beach parasol? What cool souvenir did you bring back from Africa, Ken?

Lets get our act together and maybe for one day Porter can put a picture of the special guest on the front page or something.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can bring a little gas barbeque rig if anybody thinks they might want to grill something. If you come after 9:00 be forewarned that Dave and his bike will have gone. He gets up way early and always lets us know what screw ups we are, staying out past bed time.

If you have not been out to Golden Gardens on a summer evening before, you owe it to yourself. Otherwise, you simply owe it to us to grace us with your presence.

sparty2.jpg

I'm proposing gathering out toward the point near the n. end of the park but if somebody wants to have a fire we should show up early to claim a space and somebody's going to have to bring firewood.

The me, the wife of me, and the dog of me plan on disgracing you all with our peabrained presence. Please have donations to our useless cause at the ready. Thank you.

:rocken: <--Is it me or does this rocker look like he's wanking it? Prince in his long hair days? Purple Raaaaain! Purple raaaain!