When doing something is worse than doing nothing

Fairweather

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing nothing means continuing with the massive fuel consumption in this country. Rather than that we should try alternative fuels, fuel reduction programs, public transport etc. Some new programs may or may not work, but without trying them we are stuck in the glut of fuel consumption. I think it is too early to declare the sky falling due to biofuel use. What do you propose to do, put your head in the sand?

i gonna do my part, i'll quit driving and just sit on my couch all day and smoke pot and bitch about how the man is keeping me down and then file for some sort of government aid and then bitch some more. we should all try it on the 29th. :wave:

Yeah, the scapegoating of your imaginary Left for the entirely predictable (and predicted) role biofuels has played in another corporate agribusiness disaster is ridiculous. Even more so is your sudden outpouring of emotion for the world's hungry. As if at this point anyone on this board would see it for anything other than what it is: cynical and pathetic opportunism to smear the opposition.

BTW, couldn't you find an animated version for your demented avatar?

Yeah, the scapegoating of your imaginary Left for the entirely predictable (and predicted) role biofuels has played in another corporate agribusiness disaster is ridiculous. Even more so is your sudden outpouring of emotion for the world's hungry. As if at this point anyone on this board would see it for anything other than what it is: cynical and pathetic opportunism to smear the opposition.

BTW, couldn't you find an animated version for your demented avatar?

Scapegoating? I think you've been one of the many proponents of bio fuels right here on this board. I would also point out that the ideology you promote has a long history of using starvation as a weapon--so it's more than a little disingenuous you would pretend to care about world hunger.