Post counts

kevbone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a signal-to-noise statistic in the database. Kevbone's is fucking minimal.

And yours is coming back up......

Yup. In this photo you can SEE how much more substantial my spray is than yours.

Nice.....thats funny

KKK……you throwing insults around is immature. Changing my name to fit your child like mind is…..well…..immature as well. I am sure it makes you feel important to make fun of others. Please stop with the insults, it is unbecoming of you. Please go back to playing in the sand box and let the adults have a good spray conversation. Thank you.

.....and remember……when you point a finger at me…..you have three pointing back at you.

3? I demand a recount. 3?

nevermind, I just did an actual count of this :lmao: and have determined that is the correct qty. Back to the flaming:-)

Edited by billcoe

.....and remember……when you point a finger at me…..you have three pointing back at you.

3? I demand a recount. 3?

nevermind, I just did an actual count of this :lmao: and have determined that is the correct qty. Back to the flaming:-)

Yes....three. Think about it.