Pub Club meets where on Tuesdays?

Beck

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beck how about alternating locations...and then we can all agree on the best one.

and i think a little later then 5:30 is best...some people have to fight traffic....i love taking 2 hrs to go from bellevue to tacoma!

i can only recommend pubs in tacoma/oly area. but if we are going to do some serious drinking they better have pizza too!

I'm game to meet in alternating locations, varied locations, my cabin off Denny Creek, wherever, I just want to get IT GOING ON! and start some drinking with all you yahoos out here. Why don't you, Erik, or whoever is South dere pick a GREAT location, maybe the people B'ham way can pick a good North end spot and we get one in Seattle and just make it a regular thing. I'm totally flexible to any suggestions.

parkway tavern is a good choice in tacoma....close to the freeways and lots of parking in the nighborhood. plus it is close to thospital in case someone slips and falls on some spray!

here are directions from 1-90 & 1-5 interchange.

Directions

Start: Depart I-5 & I-90, Seattle, WA, 98134

4: Merge onto I-5 (South)

5: At I-5 Exit 133, turn off onto Ramp

6: Merge onto I-705 (North)

7: Turn off onto Ramp

8: Turn RIGHT (North) onto Stadium Way S

9: Turn LEFT (South-West) onto Division Ave

10: Bear RIGHT (West) onto N I St

End: Arrive 313 N I St, Tacoma, WA, 98403

Total Route 34.3 mi 48 mins

7/17/01 (thats next tuesday) @ 7 pm parkway tavern in tacoma. you can even tie your dogs up outside! i'll buy the 1st pitcher, but come early, cause i drink fast!

[This message has been edited by erik (edited 07-10-2001).]

I'm game on Tuesday, wondering if we can meet somewhere between Seattle and Tacoma, so folks from both areas don't have to drink and drive too far. When it comes time to pick a north location, Everett would have to be it, nothing much between Everett and Bhm.

I vote for the Flying Pig brewery in downtown Everett for the northern location. They have some excellent brews, big place and good food too.

I wish I could make the Tacoma run, but that is a bit too far to drive without a climb at the end. 8)

Mike

Between Tacoma and Everett is a town called Seattle.

There's gotta be something worthy in the U-district, right off the interstate and equidistant for both north and south folks. Blue Star Cafe is the only place in that area that comes to mind now and even they don't have pool tables.

Caveman, get a hold of your partner in crime and figure out a place around Seattle.