Poor horse...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you would be surprised how often this actually happens around the Puget Sound area--when they are caught. Juveniles do it most frequently, but the news outlets do not report on these activities.

hay bails are the preferred method of choice for getting up there.

Stefan, you have put enough thought in to this matter to make me suspicious...

Yea, that post does seem suspicious....but the fact of the matter is my wife is a sexual offender therapist for adolescents....and the stories....well, they are interesting.

they keep calling it "abuse", but how did the horse feel about it? maybe they had a relationship.

BTW, interesting note: I read somewhere (yeah yeah somewhere) that around 40% of male kids growing up in rural farm environments have their first sexual experience with an animal. surprisingly high for females too: around 25%..

they keep calling it "abuse", but how did the horse feel about it? maybe they had a relationship.

BTW, interesting note: I read somewhere (yeah yeah somewhere) that around 40% of male kids growing up in rural farm environments have their first sexual experience with an animal. surprisingly high for females too: around 25%..

ROFL :lmao: 8D

I grew up inside the Missoula City limits. Lots of farm/ranch kids got bussed in to highschool from the fringes. Sometimes they would tease each other about "un-natural acts" but the funny thing was how often they blushed.

I grew up inside the Missoula City limits. Lots of farm/ranch kids got bussed in to highschool from the fringes. Sometimes they would tease each other about "un-natural acts" but the funny thing was how often they blushed.

Life must be doubly tough for adolescents growing up in equatorial Africa.