Gas prices

kevbone

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$3.57. The eco-fascists dream has come true! Wait until labor day, it'll be well over $4.

Eco-fascists? What do they have to do with gas prices? My understanding is the recent increases were due to OPEC.

The people who think it's "good" for prices to go up. Way up. They should be happy. I didn't say there are to blame, but are certainly creaming their pants with delight. Yeah, this will show America! This is what America needs! F-k yeah!

I think KkkKk is referring to the often stated rant of more extreme environmentalists (and others) that "we're not going to get any meaningful conservation until the gas price goes up to $4/liter like in Europe".

Still got a ways to go before $4/liter though. I think we need some more gas taxes to make our dreams come true.

I think KkkKk is referring to the often stated rant of more extreme environmentalists (and others) that "we're not going to get any meaningful conservation until the gas price goes up to $4/liter like in Europe".

Still got a ways to go before $4/liter.

Every time I see a single-occupancy Hummer or big ass SUV I want to puke.

well Opec and the plummeting Bush peso

increased worldwide usage and a peaked production output. it ain't gonna get better. And no, Hillary or Obamalamadingdong ain't gonna fix shit.

So who will? Old man McCain?

Nobody can fix it. Prices will continue to go up. We'll all be driving less, but it will be difficult to not spend more even cutting back. People making less will suffer the most.

increased worldwide usage and a peaked production output. it ain't gonna get better. And no, Hillary or Obamalamadingdong ain't gonna fix shit.

Following is a table giving the price per barrel of U.S.

crude CLc1.

Date dollar yen euros

30/12/05 61.04 7,198 51.55

18/09/07 80.74 9,359 58.35

Percentage

Increase 32 30 13

One word: BIOFUELS

Better for your car

Better for the environment

Better mileage

Widespread availability at the pumps in Washington and Oregon

Non-foreign source of fuel

We should all be buying diesels...today (myself included, as I drive an old gas-fueled blazer that gets maybe 14 miles/gallon on a good day)

check out www.fieldsoffuel.com or the book Biodiesel America.

One word: BIOFUELS

Better for your car

Better for the environment

Better mileage

Widespread availability at the pumps in Washington and Oregon

Non-foreign source of fuel

We should all be buying diesels...today (myself included, as I drive an old gas-fueled blazer that gets maybe 14 miles/gallon on a good day)

check out www.fieldsoffuel.com or the book Biodiesel America.

biofuels suck ass