Are You Better Off Now?

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are correct. I just don't remember the country being here before. 9 trillion is a large number, and we keep getting told that it doesn't matter. Does it? That I don't know, and I don't really fully understand what it will mean to our position in global economics. It seems other countries are better positioned to become what we have been.

no one can say with certainty how recent events will play out in the future. if the US falls the way of the Romans, will I be surprised? not terribly. I'm certainly not going to fret about that possibility.

I'll do the things in my life that I think can positively impact my life and perhaps life in general (meaning being active in this life as I find it, politically, spiritually, economically), and the other stuff I'll leave to fate.

i'm not christian, but i love certain aspects of it, including "god grant me the serenity to accept the things i can't change, the courage to change the things i can change, and the wisdom to know the difference."

leave the stuff we can't change to fate, and enjoy the view.

9 trillion is a large number, and we keep getting told that it doesn't matter. Does it?

Thread drift. But man, are there too many people in the world, or what. Every now and then I meet American adults who have chosen to remain childless though. :tup:

9 trillion is a large number, and we keep getting told that it doesn't matter. Does it?

Thread drift. But man, are there too many people in the world, or what. Every now and then I meet American adults who have chosen to remain childless though. :tup:

yeah, and it's *americans* that are contributing the most to the continued rate of growth in world population :noway:

Um, Rob, the "9 trillion" he is referring to is the Federal Debt in dollars--not world population which currently hovers at around 6.5 billion... with a B.

Um, Rob, the "9 trillion" he is referring to is the Federal Debt in dollars--not world population which currently hovers at around 6.5 billion... with a B.

I assumed rob knows that it he was just contributing to the thread drift.

About the same financially (same job(s)).

Better mentally (BA to MUP to MS).

Worse physically (my belly's fatter).

About the same romantically (same dame).

I do think that I'm alot less happy over all with everything going on in the world especially the USA.