Summer Internship Opportunity

No. 13 Baby

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is soliciting sex in a bathroom illegal, anyway? I could see why actually HAVING sex would be, but just soliciting?

Seems like a homophobic law. Are there any laws against soliciting consensual heterosexual sex in public places? Just wondering.

Seems puritanical.

an excellent direct with the thread should pursue given that the horse will not drink the libtard's water.

I will posit this: sex in public places should only be legal if all parties involved are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

As for how "funny" this is. I don't think it's funny. Our political representatives are behaving in the most base manner and never acknowleding wrongdoing or mistakes. It's a reflection of our society. And it cuts across the political spectrum.

That's why I say we gotta BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!1

Why is soliciting sex in a bathroom illegal, anyway? I could see why actually HAVING sex would be, but just soliciting?

Seems like a homophobic law. Are there any laws against soliciting consensual heterosexual sex in public places? Just wondering.

Seems puritanical.

You're favoring the rights of persons who just want to take a quiet dump in a public facility funded and built for that purpose over those who would disturb those sitting, shitting persons with their screams from splitting each others assholes apart with oversized rubber fisting accessories. There's nothing puritanical or discriminatory about it; it's just reserving a public facility for the use it was intended and funded for.

If the public wishes to fund anonymous ass fucking and blow job stalls for public use, it's probably best for the health of our democracy to explicitly state that up front.

As for how "funny" this is. I don't think it's funny. Our political representatives are behaving in the most base manner and never acknowleding wrongdoing or mistakes. It's a reflection of our society. And it cuts across the political spectrum.

That's why I say we gotta BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!1

Maybe the Canadians can help with that. They did a good job last time. ;)

Dude, look at who posted this thread. That's ALL he posts - attacks against conservatives and attacks against me. Nothing else.

I'm pointing out that people like him, and his ilk are the same - apply some pseudo-outrage when it suits them. Obsessively.

We've discussed Craig. Everyone has. Repeatedly.

Yeah, you're the sole reason why Porter posts, KKK. :rolleyes:

Nothing's funny to a drama queen with the sense of humor of a planarium (although planaria are pretty funny looking). Look at the bright side; you've now logged one credible statement in your posting history. Cheers.

Dude, look at who posted this thread. That's ALL he posts - attacks against conservatives and attacks against me. Nothing else.

I'm pointing out that people like him, and his ilk are the same - apply some pseudo-outrage when it suits them. Obsessively.

Nothing's funny to a drama queen with the sense of humor of a planarium (although planaria are pretty funny looking). Look at the bright side; you've now logged one credible statement in your posting history. Cheers.

Hey, shit for brains: No. 13 posted this thread, not Porter.

And 13's stalking of me pales in comparison to yours.

Hey, shit for brains: No. 13 posted this thread, not Porter.

And 13's stalking of me pales in comparison to yours.

I wouldn't overestimate the interest you generate around here, Your Majesty.

I wouldn't overestimate the interest you generate around here, Your Majesty.

One only needs to take a tally of your posts in response to mine. You just can't ignore me. Unfortunately.

You're the object of so much derision around here because a) you post so much stupid shit b) you lack a sense of humor (both in the delivery and receivals department) c) you're the most repetitive poster on the board and d) you're consistently an asshole to just about everyone. You're a pretty standard, cookie cutter prick - nothing special - and you get treated as such. You've made your own bed, Your Majesty. Sweet dreams.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I'm the object of so much derision around here because a) I post so much stupid shit b) I lack a sense of humor (both in the delivery and receivals department) c) I'm the most repetitive poster on the board and d) I'm consistently an asshole to just about everyone. I'm a pretty standard, cookie cutter prick - nothing special - and I get treated as such.

I'm the object of so much derision around here because a) I post so much stupid shit b) I lack a sense of humor (both in the delivery and receivals department) c) I'm the most repetitive poster on the board and d) I'm consistently an asshole to just about everyone. I'm a pretty standard, cookie cutter prick - nothing special - and I get treated as such.

I hate TTK because he took my job :cry: