Jon and I have been discussing....

olyclimber

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take Spray out of the "Past 24 hours" button and see what happens. The temptation to spray is too strong.

Absolutely! I think it would go a long way to break my spray addiction.

why in gods name would you want to do that? how would you fill your non climbing time? :crazy:

Take Spray out of the "Past 24 hours" button and see what happens. The temptation to spray is too strong.
not a bad idea

so you want this bunch of spraylords to find that the easiest threads to post in and keep track of are all climbing related? you're playing with fire.

Spray is ~75% of the Past 24 Hours. I can go to the spray forum to find that. After the weekend if I want to see what's going on in all the climbing forums I click on the Past 24 Hours button and wade through 3 pages dominated by spray to find the climbing talk. Personally I'd like a climbing related easy search button. OTOH I never click on the TR button.

It's like at TGR. They have a drop down quick menu that takes you to any of the forums except The Padded Room. They get way more traffic so I think it would be reasonable to have an all climbing topics hot button.

not a bad idea

so you want this bunch of spraylords to find that the easiest threads to post in and keep track of are all climbing related? you're playing with fire.

Spray is ~75% of the Past 24 Hours. I can go to the spray forum to find that. After the weekend if I want to see what's going on in all the climbing forums I click on the Past 24 Hours button and wade through 3 pages dominated by spray to find the climbing talk. Personally I'd like a climbing related easy search button. OTOH I never click on the TR button.

It's like at TGR. They have a drop down quick menu that takes you to any of the forums except The Padded Room. They get way more traffic so I think it would be reasonable to have an all climbing topics hot button.

REally? I always hit the TR first thing in the AM, and the roll up my sleeve to get ready to do as Dave Kneehouse might say, "Spray, spray away"!

why in gods name would you want to do that? how would you fill your non climbing time? :crazy:

Working?

DUDE thats why i only spray in the PM now :moondance:

Working?

DUDE thats why i only spray in the PM now :moondance:

Unfortunately, that is why I spray all day long. I am going home now, and I will spray you all later on Tuesday!