Giant Squid Declare War on Internet, Phone lines

G-spotter

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one welcome our new squid overlords and wish to offer my services in rounding up troublesome human elements. All hail the tentacle!

Deep fried squid ring and tentacles.

Salmon stuffed squid rings.

Stir fried squid with veggies in a Chinese souse.

Squid Chow Mien

Oh the list goes on and on.

YUMMY!

It's well known that the giant squid have been recruited by the Mossad to participate in this plot hatched by their Zionist overlords.....

No, it is a devious plot hatched by the Republicans who are all in a conspiracy with the Islamic fascists.

Bush did it!

Clipped from a "reliable" news source:

"The “accidental” cable cut sham being fed to the mainstream by many Middle Eastern emirs, and being swallowed whole by the masses, is a modern day example of the problem with white elephants.

Whatever that means. “911 scholars” claim the US did it to hamper communications while the military launches an attack against Iran.

“Some of us fear that internet access may have been deliberately severed to isolate Iran and make it difficult to communicate in response to a ‘false flag’ attack in the United States, possibly during the Super Bowl, an attack upon Iran, or both.”

“False flag” attacks are conducted by a government against targets, including its own citizens, in order to blame an enemy and justify taking action against it."

I kinda beleive the giant squid theory myself. If it happened to Captain Ahab in Moby Dick then it must be true, no?