Another unemployed soon.

Bug

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like you Bug, but you show yourself to be yet another Kool Aid drinker by posting mostly-unsubstantiated drivel like this. BTW; it was a C+ average at Yale...and you left out his Master's Degree at Harvard. Of course GWB didn't need PELL Grants, but I'm sure he wouldn't have gone out and spent his on a new rope every year. :rolleyes:

If anyone on this site could get a C+ at Yale I'd be amazed.

I like you Bug, but you show yourself to be yet another Kool Aid drinker by posting mostly-unsubstantiated drivel like this. BTW; it was a C+ average at Yale...and you left out his Master's Degree at Harvard. Of course GWB didn't need PELL Grants, but I'm sure he wouldn't have gone out and spent his on a new rope every year. :rolleyes:

If anyone on this site could get a C+ at Yale I'd be amazed.

Anybody on this site who could get a C+ at Yale is also wise enough to understand that W would be night manager at Dennys if it were not for legacy admission.

No other reason to explain why an Ivy grad was rejected by UTexas law school (W's first failed plan to avoid Vietnam).