My ultimate dream is being unsatisfied...help!!

Darasius

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with being built like a 15 year old boy... actually Im glad I'm a 15 year old boy and not some 60 yr old fatass who ant get off the couch.........

Whoa whoa whoa there buddy!!!!!!!! easy up on the ageism ....

and the fatass who can't get off the couch thing too OK? Lets not get too personal OK?

It's ok to be an old fatass couchmaster hey?!! Group hug.

I'm actually glad about that, I know you love to play with them, but how incredibly irritating must it be for a woman

Uh, no, it's not really. It actually feels pretty damn good.

yep and my bra gives me a place to store all the little pieces of sage and flowers that i pick while i am hiking around. (okay so i am a closet hippy :crazy: )

I'm actually glad about that, I know you love to play with them, but how incredibly irritating must it be for a woman

yep and my bra gives me a place to store all the little pieces of sage and flowers that i pick while i am hiking around. (okay so i am a closet hippy :crazy: )

Sage and flowers? Shouldn't that be "Ya put yer weed in here"? That is, if you are a real closet hippie.

I'm actually glad about that, I know you love to play with them, but how incredibly irritating must it be for a woman, and to do any extreme outdoor activities with such discomfort!

Okay you dumb cunt, here is your run on sentence.

According to this poorly constructed attempt, you are saying that both things are irritating.

My bad, but at least I clarified for you, so no need to be all flustered and confused, you fluffy little bunny.

I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep right now, do you expect me to spout off genius lines in perfect grammatical form and structure??

:lmao: oh thats pricesless. I have been running on 4 hours of sleep for 12 years. thats why my kids call me MOM

Muffy is way hotter than her avatar, it's true :grlaf:

:lmao::toad: only through beer goggles ;)

post a pic so I an decide for myself...

do a search for the calendar post from last year. there are two pics of me. one of me sitting at Smith Rock in a big belay coat and one of my nakid back.

Sage and flowers? Shouldn't that be "Ya put yer weed in here"? That is, if you are a real closet hippie.

I had to give up smoking the pot. it seems to have an inverse effect on me and makes me terribly aggressive and angry. it's not pretty :noway:

by the way....

I've been left here alone in this 3 bedroom apartment in which I am currently living in.

My brother abandoned me, and headed off to Mammoth for the weekend.

Any crazy psychos want to stalk me down? I'm hooommmee allloooone defennselesssssss vulneraaaablleee sexxxy littttllee virginnnn

Come get me