What a gal!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It seems that Carrie wasn't always this uninterested in sex. She admits to having 23 lovers before she married.... but only one of the 23 ever gave me an orgasm."

Seems to be the problem right there in a nutshell. Probably something to be gathered from the construction of "gave me" as well.

good call Will...

Sex is only so good for a woman as she is willing to make it :moondance: lets not be lazy here.

however, we haven't mentioned that the person whom this most affects has chosen to stay under these conditions.

He's probably got more than 1 mistress on the side, and he comes home to a housemaker/nanny he doesn't need to put out for. Maybe he's happy?

i would bet he has a lover. and doesn't give a shit that his wife doesn't put out any more. which creates a whole new world of issues for even more people.

"It seems that Carrie wasn't always this uninterested in sex. She admits to having 23 lovers before she married.... but only one of the 23 ever gave me an orgasm."

Seems to be the problem right there in a nutshell. Probably something to be gathered from the construction of "gave me" as well.

good call Will...

Sex is only so good for a woman as she is willing to make it :moondance: lets not be lazy here.

Gives new meaning to that term "You lazy fuck..."

Edited by RuMR

however, we haven't mentioned that the person whom this most affects has chosen to stay under these conditions.

He's probably got more than 1 mistress on the side, and he comes home to a housemaker/nanny he doesn't need to put out for. Maybe he's happy?

i would bet he has a lover. and doesn't give a shit that his wife doesn't put out any more. which creates a whole new world of issues for even more people.

but with her attitude, could you blame him??

Blame him for seeking someone who will love him? no not at all. everyone needs to be loved appriciated, shown physical affection (okay maybe that is just me ;) ) it is just messy and more drama than there needs to be.

I think that she needs to show some curage and let this man go. WHy do i say her and not him? becuase if he leaves he is abandoning his family. If she does it she is seeking fullfillment. it is a mixed up messed up world of many double standards that we live in. and that is one of them.

I had this full length mirror installed so I can have conversations now.

"HELLO WALL"...

Face it Porter, you are just B O R I N G...

even GashwithWarts is more "entertaining" (in a derisive way) than you...

where is that fat fuck bag anyway?

Prolly out lingerie shopping for his folds...

ryancow.jpg

Blame him for seeking someone who will love him? no not at all. everyone needs to be loved appriciated, shown physical affection (okay maybe that is just me ;) ) it is just messy and more drama than there needs to be.

I think that she needs to show some curage and let this man go. WHy do i say her and not him? becuase if he leaves he is abandoning his family. If she does it she is seeking fullfillment. it is a mixed up messed up world of many double standards that we live in. and that is one of them.

it is not a double standard. I think she's about as worthless of a piece of shit that you can find...she's probably miserable as a mom too, but won't admit...selfish bitch...

I respectfully disagree.

I just watched the Graduate recently. Remember the woman who seduced the protaganist? Married out of obligations. Sexless relationship with husband, etc. The movie is 40 years old. Nothing new.

Just read War and Peace... well over 100 years old now. remember the character of Helene Bezukhova, wife of Pierre. Same old story. Nothing new.

This is an old fucking story. Pun intended.

Oh my gosh, you are so right. Those uppity girls already said their piece so they should STFU and get in the kitchen. And those black folk should stop complaining too. And no one wants to hear from those choir boys anymore. It's all been said before, right? Well I see history as a trend; as a group of people insisting--over and over--on their rights. Maybe her rights are to talk about an arragement that you don't agree about. Maybe they are to make money off an obviously unpopular topic.

Nothing like a woman who does not follow the sociosexual norms to bring out the absolute vitrol in others.

Funny how on a thread where men bash this woman--to the point of calling her a cunt--I am the only one who gets told I have a chip on my shoulder about the opposite gender. I find it facinating and mildly amusing.

I also find it amazing that we rush to judge a relationship that is obviously working for the two of them--even if that woman doesn't want to admit it. She is right where she wants to be; and so is he.

Edited by archenemy

I respectfully disagree.

I just watched the Graduate recently. Remember the woman who seduced the protaganist? Married out of obligations. Sexless relationship with husband, etc. The movie is 40 years old. Nothing new.

Just read War and Peace... well over 100 years old now. remember the character of Helene Bezukhova, wife of Pierre. Same old story. Nothing new.

Oh my gosh, you are so right. Those uppity girls already said their piece so they shout STFU and get in the kitchen. And those black folk should stop complaining too. And no one wants to hear from those choir boys anymore. It's all been said before, right? Well I see history as a trend; as a group of people insisting--over and over--on their rights. Maybe her rights are to talk about an arragement that you don't agree about. Maybe they are to make money off an obviously unpopular topic.

Nothing like a woman who does not follow the sociosexual norms to bring out the absolute vitrol in others.

Funny how on a thread where men bash this woman--to the point of calling her a cunt--I am the only one who gets told I have a chip on my shoulder about the opposite gender. I find it facinating and mildly amusing.

You said:

"This is a part of history in the making, really."

And THAT is what I refute. :wave:

And that chick is a cunt.

I respectfully disagree.

Oh my gosh, you are so right. Those uppity girls already said their piece so they shout STFU and get in the kitchen. And those black folk should stop complaining too. And no one wants to hear from those choir boys anymore. It's all been said before, right? Well I see history as a trend; as a group of people insisting--over and over--on their rights. Maybe her rights are to talk about an arragement that you don't agree about. Maybe they are to make money off an obviously unpopular topic.

You said this was "new" and "historical". It's neither.

Find me another book on this topic written like this by a woman and I'll give you that point.

I defined what I consider historical (as a trend--not all of us can make our mark as individuals). There are other definitions. If this doesn't match yours, then we'll just agree to differ on that tiny point.

I respectfully disagree.

you are very correct about the same old story. however it is one that needs to be told. In my oppionion staying in a partnership becuase of the children makes excellent sense financialy and interpersonaly. I can say that i have much happier much more fullfilling relationships now that i have my kids 50% of the time. Calling that partnership a marrige is where i think i dissagree. make a contract have a deal, but give eachother freedom to find love with out betrayal. This whole thing makes me really really sad. I feel bad for them because they are in a relationship that seems to be based on dishonesty.

"HELLO WALL"...

ryancow.jpg

well it may have been my oily discharges.

actually i think you're all just on cruise control. afterall, its friday.

Cruise180507_468x499.jpg

"HELLO WALL"...

ryancow.jpg

well it may have been my oily discharges.

actually i think you're all just on cruise control. afterall, its friday.

Cruise180507_468x499.jpg

I, as a scientologist, read about this gal, and her "problem", and I couldn't simply drive by and do nothing. Only I can help her, and so, I will.

I salute you LRH!!!!!

It has nothing to do with their "arrangement" or that she's not following "norms." I could care less what her sexual preferences were, or what "arrangement" her and her husband come to.

It has to do with her deception. It's cruel. If she were to sit down with him and say, "look, I don't want to have a sexual relationship with you and when the kids grow up I'm going to leave, but let's just stay together because I don't want to be a single parent" -- then, hey, whatever. Happy trails.

But instead she writes a book about it for the whole world, and neglects to tell the one person in her life who should know.

I'm certainly glad that I've never fallen in love with such a snake of a woman. :(

I respectfully disagree.

you are very correct about the same old story. however it is one that needs to be told. In my oppionion staying in a partnership becuase of the children makes excellent sense financialy and interpersonaly. I can say that i have much happier much more fullfilling relationships now that i have my kids 50% of the time. Calling that partnership a marrige is where i think i dissagree. make a contract have a deal, but give eachother freedom to find love with out betrayal. This whole thing makes me really really sad. I feel bad for them because they are in a relationship that seems to be based on dishonesty.

Sounds like their relationship is based on what they both think is best for their kids. Other parents may disagree, but their opinions don't really count in the end, do they? I believe in respecting parents' right to decide what they think is best for their own children.

And I don't see a whole lot of dishonesty. She wrote a damn book about her most "secret" thoughts and feelings. Not exactly deceptive, is it?

And although we all love to think that we have never committed any dishonestly (lies of commission or ommission) in our relationships, most of us have done so at one point or another during our lives. So he who has not, please cast the first stone.

It has nothing to do with their "arrangement" or that she's not following "norms." I could care less what her sexual preferences were, or what "arrangement" her and her husband come to.

It has to do with her deception. It's cruel. If she were to sit down with him and say, "look, I don't want to have a sexual relationship with you and when the kids grow up I'm going to leave, but let's just stay together because I don't want to be a single parent" -- then, hey, whatever. Happy trails.

But instead she writes a book about it for the whole world, and neglects to tell the one person in her life who should know.

I'm certainly glad that I've never fallen in love with such a snake of a woman. :(

You are making the assumption that they have not had this discussion. Or did I miss something in that article?

They have not had sex for four years. I think the husband knows what is up, don't you? Where is the deception?

I also find it amazing that we rush to judge a relationship that is obviously working for the two of them--even if that woman doesn't want to admit it. She is right where she wants to be; and so is he.

I disagree. She stated that they are together for "the sake of the children". You do have to make sacrifices for your children but living in a loveless marriage is not setting a good example and can be quite damaging. She states that she'll split the moment the kids are gone. It sounds like self imposed punishment for having children with the wrong man.

I've already said it twice so why not a third time.