Golden Clip Awards

Raindawg

Check out this video of the recipient of the new Golden Clip Awards for Excellence in Sport Climbing.

This year's recipient, Klaus N., ascends the stage and accepts the award in the manner of a true Sporto! "Rap, Drill, Clip n' Go!", he bellows!

Make sure you enlarge the screen and turn up the speakers for maximum effect.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

due to an extraordinary coincidence i watched that same youtube vid last night just a few hours before raindog posted it. i was looking for a vid of klaus nomi singing backup on "the man who sold the world" but couldn't find one.

i'm often fascinated by highly unusual coincidences. i guess they're just random events that we notice, whereas there are lots of random events we don't notice because there is no connection.

due to an extraordinary coincidence i watched that same youtube vid last night just a few hours before raindog posted it. i was looking for a vid of klaus nomi singing backup on "the man who sold the world" but couldn't find one.

i'm often fascinated by highly unusual coincidences. i guess they're just random events that we notice, whereas there are lots of random events we don't notice because there is no connection.

Here you go, dude...at least an excerpt of it.

Nomi singing back-up for Bowie. I recall seeing this live when it first came out and found it really disturbing.

The Man Who Sold The World

There's a very interesting documentary about Nomi called "The Nomi Song"....I saw it awhile back on HBO's (?) free movie selections. Here's the trailer for the film: