Benazir Butto murdered

billcoe

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps your example reflects your own sensitivity to insult, which so often goes hand in hand with a willingness to dish out the same for others, more than any empathy for those groups you feel the need but lack the legitimacy to represent here.

This statement makes major, incorrect assumptions. But I'll leave you in the dark. And while I'm at it, let me ask why you feel the need to support some of the most incredibly stupid, offensive comments...made by some of the the most incredibly stupid, offensive participants... to be found in this forum? Vulgar attacks on Christians are to be defended? Now Jews? What's next, our African American brothers?

Perhaps your example reflects your own sensitivity to insult, which so often goes hand in hand with a willingness to dish out the same for others, more than any empathy for those groups you feel the need but lack the legitimacy to represent here.

This statement makes major, incorrect assumptions. But I'll leave you in the dark. And while I'm at it, let me ask why you feel the need to support some of the most incredibly stupid, offensive comments...made by some of the the most incredibly stupid, offensive participants... to be found in this forum? Vulgar attacks on Christians are to be defended? Now Jews? What's next, our African American brothers?

I've made major, incorrect assumptions about someone I've never met? Impossible!

The VULGARITY of this forum! Shocking!

Now STFU, my niggah.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Could we get back to Jews and bacon?

Not that I care that much, but there are Jack Mormons who drink booze even though it's against the rules of their religion. Wouldn't this leave room for a special title for those Jews that just can't stop eating bacon cheeseburgers.

they're used to keep bacon flat

Hey Jackass! How about taking your uniform off and sit in the corner for awhile until you're ready to join civilization.

***Dwayner's post is now w/o the original inclusion of a photo of a Nazi shirt***

Saturday, Dwayner, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest.

That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't fucking join civilization!

Shomer Shabbos!

Shomer f*&king Shabbos!1~1!!

You've really taken spray DOWN to a whole new level.

Are you proud of yourself??? Add the comments above to your growing list of anti-Jewish verbiage. And yes, it is anti-Jewish. You might even be Jewish yourself, but that doesn't excuse it. Is that what you believe? Then take your poison elsewhere. If you're just joking for shock-value...grow up and take it elsewhere.

Saturday, Dwayner, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest.

That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't f*&king ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh*t don't f&*king join civilization!

Shomer Shabbos!

I guess you can claim that you don't do all those things but it apparently didn't keep you from spraying your usual garbage here and there.

By the way, you don't know even what you're talking about. Shabbat/Shabbos isn't "on Saturday". It begins sundown on Friday evening and ends at sundown on Saturday evening. It's up to the individual to decide to what extent they wish to honor the Sabbath by not working or otherwise. Some Jews keep it faithfully, others partially, and some ignore it all together.

P.S. I removed the Nazi shirt picture because, as someone else pointed out, the picture of the shirt in juxtaposition to the picture of the Torah was perhaps too disturbing...I agree.

You got a response from me? Happy? I'll now leave it to the moderators as to how much of your crap they wish to tolerate.

Take it away.....moderators!

I really can't take credit for any of it as it was all paraphrased movie dialogue originally written by these guys:

coenbrothers2.jpg

Joel and Ethan Coen, born in Minnesota to academic parents. The brothers were raised in a typical middle-American, middle-class Jewish household.

They, as I, find Heavenly humor where you find hateful Hell.

I really can't take credit for any of it as it was all paraphrased movie dialogue originally written by these guys:

coenbrothers2.jpg

Joel and Ethan Coen, born in Minnesota to academic parents. The brothers were raised in a typical middle-American, middle-class Jewish household.

So you admit to paraphasing stuff...and it's clearly stuff YOU, YOURSELF, DON'T UNDERSTAND. By the way, a "typical middle-American, middle-class" Jew doesn't make a hobby of, or money off, VULGARLY mocking the traditions of their faith and that of their ancestors. Judaism would be half-extinct tomorrow if that was the case. Would you like that?

You are hopelessly ignorant, and I suggest that if you want to persist, you can take it up another level and throw some of your latest spew at these folks:

ADL

And if you think you're really tough, little man, have a talk with these boys: (And don't forget to mention your special comment about bacon and Torah scrolls.)

J.D.L. All others don't click here unless you don't mind being monitored. Ahh...never mind....you'd be a waste of their time.

Edited by Raindawg

Hey Professor, it's a line from The Big Lebowsky. You've got to be the only sprayer who doesn't recognize it.

You really don't get out much, do you?

PS...LOVE your JDL threats. I'm sure their best attorneys will get right on this one. What, do you and Fairweather get together on weekends to come up with this material?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

coenbrothers2.jpg

So you admit to paraphasing stuff...and it's clearly stuff YOU, YOURSELF, DON'T UNDERSTAND. By the way, a "typical middle-American, middle-class" Jew doesn't make a hobby of, or money off, VULGARLY mocking the traditions of their faith and that of their ancestors. Judaism would be half-extinct tomorrow if that was the case. Would you like that?

You are hopelessly ignorant...

:laf: you convict yourself with each post.

yes, as I stated earlier, I paraphrased the Coen brothers. But, again, you've made poor assumptions.

The only thing I changed/added to their writing was your avatar name and "join civilization".

If you must, please, continue with your attempts at vilifying me as your ignorance, I'm sure, is found quite entertaining (if not pitiable) by many aside from myself.

:laf: you convict yourself with each post.

yes, as I stated earlier, I paraphrased the Coen brothers. But, again, you've made poor assumptions.

The only thing I changed/added to their writing was your avatar name and "join civilization".

If you must, please, continue with your attempts at vilifying me as your ignorance, I'm sure, is found quite entertaining (if not pitiable) by many aside from myself.

Whatever, dude. It's clear you have little understanding of the things you so freely mock. You want to go to a nice Friday evening Erev Shabbat* service with me? You can sit in the back row and laugh your ass off and see how that goes over. How about Sunday! Join me for a visit to a local Christian congregation...spew forth your usual crap and see how entertaining YOU are.

Grow up, little man.

*For your education: "Erev Shabbat" is Friday evening, the beginning of Shabbat/Shabbos/Sabbath". Most synagogues hold a weekly evening ("erev") service welcoming the special day.