Denali Expedition 2008 - Looking for 10-12 member

vertical_hiker

With fossilization its impossible.

Funny how you will believe scientific theory saying fossilization is impossible but not science saying the Earth is 4 billion years old. Cognitive dissonance? I guess you are too dumb to get it.

Can you prove fossilization. Yes and you can prove how long it takes. Something 60 -70 million supposedly years old would have 0% cells. No if and or buts. But hey it does. So we have to come up with a new theory to debunk this.

0 + 0 = 0 Something doesn't come from nothing. Basic laws.

1) Mary finds some 65 million year old blood cells inside a dinosaur bone

2) Mary suggests that these blood cells have been preserved through the fosslization process

3) Fossilization theory does not discount this, but it is an unexpected result. Offering possibilities for more exciting discoveries.

4) Mouthbreathing Bible thumpers (probably reading Bible looking for justifications for incest) cannot understand Mary's work.

5. and idiots can't admit that maybe there thinking was wrong becuase they are so much into there huminstic religion that it doesn't allow any other thought.

SEAHAWKS YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE QUOTA FOR MAXIMUM POSTS IN A THREAD. STFU AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

KK I think your a pretty smart guy smarter than 99% here and sometimes and eligant writter but sometimes.

I don't have to lay down to something that has no proof. That been shoved down everyone of our throat as fact. and in fact is a fraud. If you want to beleive Mr. linky is 70 million years old go ahead. Nothing out there proves that. Calling me stupid for thinking that still doesn't prove that. There are no intermediate fossils. There are comets that were formed when the big boom (they say happened) that should no longer exist. But what do they do with every bit of evidence that fly's in the face of what they believe? They make up some incredible theory that can support what they believe.

So no I will not shut up. Find something else if you don't like it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEAHAWKS YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE QUOTA FOR MAXIMUM POSTS IN A THREAD. STFU AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Thank you. Amen. Merry Christmas.

Some people need to learn that you don't need to response to every damn post ad nauseaum.

TTK and Seahawks seem to top that list.

Merry Christmas to you too, and a Happy New Year! (be safe!)

hey it was one year ago today that seahawks registered.

The darkest day of the year.

ahhh...irony. :/

I failed to notice that, of course I wasn't doing much posting here this time last year.

I'm kind of curious how much climbing Seahawks actually does. I've never met them, but I believe that Kevbone and Pink climb. Seahawks on the other hand I'm kind of skeptical that he does much more than post on the internet.

I failed to notice that, of course I wasn't doing much posting here this time last year.

I'm kind of curious how much climbing Seahawks actually does. I've never met them, but I believe that Kevbone and Pink climb. Seahawks on the other hand I'm kind of skeptical that he does much more than post on the internet.

hmmm...interesting point. i hadn't considered that. i have actually spoken with people who have witnessed kevbone climbing. but no reference to seahawks climbing.

hmmm...interesting point. i hadn't considered that. i have actually spoken with people who have witnessed kevbone climbing. but no reference to seahawks climbing.

How sweet tag team modirators. Did you plan that? Hope you brought your MLU so you can find each other.

You guys like to make fun of Kevbone but actually if I was to guess he probably on of the more fun people here to go out with. He seems real. Maybe that why I find KK interesting to he wears his feeling on his sleeves. The rest are pretty condesending know it alls.

Is this quiz time again? lol joke.

tx for the link dru, that's exactly what I wondered about. sounds like she's got it together.

'says dinosaur paleontologist Thomas Holtz Jr., of the University of Maryland. “It’s great science.” '

Jim saw someone else's conclusion about her data & rabidly discounted the person who is in fact just a humble scientist asking impossible questions, which is truly the mark of a good scientist. She's even on his side of the evolution debate! Good move :tup:

Funny how you will believe scientific theory saying fossilization is impossible but not science saying the Earth is 4 billion years old. Cognitive dissonance? I guess you are too dumb to get it.

Can you prove fossilization. Yes and you can prove how long it takes. Something 60 -70 million supposedly years old would have 0% cells. No if and or buts. But hey it does. So we have to come up with a new theory to debunk this.

2) Mary suggests that these blood cells have been preserved through the fosslization process

3) Fossilization theory does not discount this, but it is an unexpected result. Offering possibilities for more exciting discoveries.

4) Mouthbreathing Bible thumpers (probably reading Bible looking for justifications for incest) cannot understand Mary's work.

5. and idiots can't admit that maybe there thinking was wrong becuase they are so much into there huminstic religion that it doesn't allow any other thought.

KK I think your a pretty smart guy smarter than 99% here and sometimes and eligant writter but sometimes.

I don't have to lay down to something that has no proof. That been shoved down everyone of our throat as fact. and in fact is a fraud. If you want to beleive Mr. linky is 70 million years old go ahead. Nothing out there proves that. Calling me stupid for thinking that still doesn't prove that. There are no intermediate fossils. There are comets that were formed when the big boom (they say happened) that should no longer exist. But what do they do with every bit of evidence that fly's in the face of what they believe? They make up some incredible theory that can support what they believe.

SH, you are exposing yourself on a weak branch. Ironically, it would be an olive branch.

I am a Christian and I do not beleive in Creationism over evolution. I have been on Archeological digs with preists, pastors, mullahs, Jews, even Mormon decons and all of them beleive in the effectiveness of carbon dating and in science and in evolution. Oops. The Mormons still beleived in Creationism.

But it does not change their faith or love of the Bible, Quran, Torah. One thing all of these people did have was a strong background in the history of the Bible. Most of them had Phd's and all of them at least had Masters degrees in the field of Religious studies. The texts as we get them are multi layered and incredibly rich with value to the Spiritual practitioner as well as historians and scientists.

Admitting the earth was not flat did not crush Christianity as was predicted. Neither will newer developments in science that seem to contradict the Bible. I have no problem with my kids being taught evolution theory. I beleive in it as a sound scientific theory and I would be very surprised to learn it was not extremely accurate. Meanwhile, I know God exists and that I have a good relatioship with Him.

I beleive you are pining your hopes to an interpretation of stories that were never meant to be taken as literal as you and most other Christians take them.

So little time and I am a slow typist.

Talk to me offline....

SH, you are exposing yourself on a weak branch. Ironically, it would be an olive branch.

I am a Christian and I do not beleive in Creationism over evolution. I have been on Archeological digs with preists, pastors, mullahs, Jews, even Mormon decons and all of them beleive in the effectiveness of carbon dating and in science and in evolution. Oops. The Mormons still beleived in Creationism.

But it does not change their faith or love of the Bible, Quran, Torah. One thing all of these people did have was a strong background in the history of the Bible. Most of them had Phd's and all of them at least had Masters degrees in the field of Religious studies. The texts as we get them are multi layered and incredibly rich with value to the Spiritual practitioner as well as historians and scientists.

Admitting the earth was not flat did not crush Christianity as was predicted. Neither will newer developments in science that seem to contradict the Bible. I have no problem with my kids being taught evolution theory. I beleive in it as a sound scientific theory and I would be very surprised to learn it was not extremely accurate. Meanwhile, I know God exists and that I have a good relatioship with Him.

I beleive you are pining your hopes to an interpretation of stories that were never meant to be taken as literal as you and most other Christians take them.

So little time and I am a slow typist.

Talk to me offline....

Well there a problem with that logic. Jesus taught about Adam and eve and creation. So if Jesus taught this then either 1. Its true or 2. He's a lier.

If he a lier then you better look somewhere else becuase it all crap then.

‘But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female’ (Mark 10:6).

In these words of Jesus we find He teaches that Adam and Eve were created in ‘the beginning of the creation’

This is a really eloquent statement from Mary's article, if you didn't read it:

For her, science and religion represent two different ways of looking at the world; invoking the hand of God to explain natural phenomena breaks the rules of science. After all, she says, what God asks is faith, not evidence. “If you have all this evidence and proof positive that God exists, you don’t need faith. I think he kind of designed it so that we’d never be able to prove his existence. And I think that’s really cool.”

Well there a problem with that logic. Jesus taught about Adam and eve and creation. So if Jesus taught this then either 1. Its true or 2. He's a lier.

If he a lier then you better look somewhere else becuase it all crap then.

Yep. But there's no "if" to it. OOps. Too bad for you!

Well your betting your soul for enternity. Hope your right. I still get to live a good life and if I'm right whole lot to look forward to. You on the other hand will burn forever. I like my odds.

Edited by Seahawks

Hey Seahawks, where did you get your "Manual for properly witnessing for Christ to the heathen of the world?"

My copy doesn't have anything about

1) engage a community in a discussion about their area of expertise in a time of trial and make as big of an idiot as possible out of yourself

2) start talking about Christ after you've lost all credibility

Hey Seahawks, where did you get your "Manual for properly witnessing for Christ to the heathen of the world?"

My copy doesn't have anything about

1) engage a community in a discussion about their area of expertise in a time of trial and make as big of an idiot as possible out of yourself

2) start talking about Christ after you've lost all credibility

You have a manual excellent can I have a copy?

Once again insulting me still doesn't provide the intermediate fossils. Back to your old tatics again huh?

Here's my interpretation of Genesis:

God created the world in 7 days -> the big bang; the exact time is irrelevant

God created man -> the spark of life formed out of the primordial soup which then evolved into man; the exact time is irrelevant

Eve sinned -> man gained consciousness but continued to do bad things to each other knowingly; the exact time is irrelevant

Jesus teaches us to be good -> Jesus teaches us to be good; there are historical records that argue this is true

I don't even want to start the argument where I go through the Bible and find things to interpret literally that contradict other parts of the Bible (oops). The inevitable answer is always "We just know which parts are true and which aren't. That part there is a metaphor but this part here is literal and that is just false because it's unChristian."

I have great respect of Christians that live to improve the lives of others but most of the hatred of Christians is aimed at the ones going against this most basic tenet of all religions.