Divorce = SUV

JayB

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Climate heroes for sure, but bush-leaguers compared to the folks living in Colorado City, AZ and Bountiful, BC.

Please explain how multiple progeny benefit the environment. Average age of resident in Colorado City, AZ = 14

I eagerly await your snide, dismissive, non sequitar reply.

Seems like you'd have to evaluate that in terms of something like:

Total Consumption = Resource Use Per Person * Number of Persons.

The polygamists doubtless do well on the resource use per-person front, but probably not so well on the number of persons front.

For those who are truly sincere in their convictions and their desire to save the earth from the impending climate catastrophe, the implications are clear: they can maximize their impact on both fronts by killing themselves before they have a chance to reproduce.

I totally agree. I think that would solve the whole problem and help with the over population issue as well.*nods emphatically* better yet if they refuse to kill them selves perhaps we can purchase a hunting license ;)

nah, I didn't remove a rib to suck my own dick. I've spray. It's all about sucking your own dick, right?

Actually, your posting record proves that it's all about YOU sucking YOUR own dick, trashtalkingdonkeykong tiger-mountain, bitch-titty flaunting jarhead mother fucker besserwisser. You've only just now confirmed what we've already known for quite some time. :wave:

Hey Fairweather, HC and Tvash are not the same person. Your chain is being pulled.

They clearly are. It's bad enough when someone lays claim to a life they clearly do not possess for no other purpose than self perceived stature on a bulletin board, but then creating an alter ego to vent their yet darker persona borders on the ridiculous.