resole?

mec

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said no shipping, but really try Cascade Cobbler: http://www.cascadecobbler.com/prices

$28 for a 1/2 re-sole and $6 shipping is so worth it. Same quality as Ramuta and a little less.

Although Ramuta does get shoes shipped from Vertical world 2x a month which helps if you can wait that long.

I had one very bad re-sole with Dave Page- he may know boots- but not climbing shoes.

Edited by fredrogers

Q: Why don't you want to ship?

If A: it takes too damn long. Then I think your only option is Dave Page.

If A: I don't want to pay shipping. Then bring your shoes to Vertical World (and pick 'em up when done). They send big batches off to Ramuta periodically. Takes a while, but you get a good job and don't have to pay extra for shipping.

I'd say use anyone but Dave Page. Dave Page sucks! You're much better off paying for shipping and waiting for your shoes.

Page blows...

Have to agree with both Kurt and Rudy. Page is a tool: bad attitude, surly demeanor, shitty customer service. I got the impression that he didn't even want any rock climbers' business. He did a nice job on the shoes themselves, but his behaviour sure needs a good polishing (no pun intended).