dat fine Upgrade

sobo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ! You peeps are all bitching about moods and titles and shit. Every time I post a reply, edit a post, or start a new thread, I get dumped out of the "logged in" state. I have to then close my browser, expire my cookies, re-log back in, and go find where I just was to check the post or to surf to a new thread. AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING GODDAMN TIME!!!!1

And now the goddamn re-direct to PayPal shit is starting back up again! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! I think I have a legitimate reason to be bitching here, not whining about moods and titles and all that rot.

And as soon as I hit the "Submit" button for this reply, I'm gonna get dumped back out again... this makes it extremely difficult to stay up to speed on the latest spray. :anger: :anger: :anger:

Christ! You peeps are all bitching about moods and titles and shit. Every time I post a reply, edit a post, or start a new thread, I get dumped out of the "logged in" state. I have to then close my browser, expire my cookies, re-log back in, and go find where I just was to check the post or to surf to a new thread. AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING GODDAMN TIME!!!!1

And now the goddamn re-direct to PayPal shit is starting back up again! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! I think I have a legitimate reason to be bitching here, not whining about moods and titles and all that rot.

And as soon as I hit the "Submit" button for this reply, I'm gonna get dumped back out again... this makes it extremely difficult to stay up to speed on the latest spray. :anger: :anger: :anger:

wahhhh, suck it up nancy!! ;)

are you running Windowdze 95 or something? :laf: