Greater than 50%....

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... "Well, yes, if you look at the record. Which CNN did going back to the 1980 election. Every candidate who has gotten majority support in polls taken the year before the election has gone on to win the nomination."

Um, Howard Dean? AKA the yelling man. I thought he was the Dems front runner 4 years ago.

... "Well, yes, if you look at the record. Which CNN did going back to the 1980 election. Every candidate who has gotten majority support in polls taken the year before the election has gone on to win the nomination."

Um, Howard Dean? AKA the yelling man. I thought he was the Dems front runner 4 years ago.

probably wasn't the front runner a year before the election

Dean may have been front-runner, but he didn't have "majority support" (ie 50%+1).

after Bush Jr leaves office we will have succumbed to 24yrs of being ruled by two families. Don'tyou guys want to see someone new? Asfar as I am concerned there are no good candidates.

Maybe Americans are starting to regret the revolution, and we're wishing for a king/queen. Think about all that tea we through away in Boston. Maybe not, but it's a theory.

I have seen all the debates. I don't like her, Obama, or mr $700 hair cut. Those three are all just the same damned politicians.

Dennis Kucinich is my favorite. I like the way Biden and Gravel answers the questions without the political B.S. spin.

Kucinich doesn't have a prayer. I think Hillary has been officially "coronated", but am not sure Obama will be her running mate. The GOP Oligarchy hasn't picked their guy yet.

after Bush Jr leaves office we will have succumbed to 24yrs of being ruled by two families. Don'tyou guys want to see someone new? Asfar as I am concerned there are no good candidates.

ummm 8+8+4 = 20

if you count reagan it's 28

never 24...

Go Ron Paul!

Edited by Blake

i don't trust any of the canidates, but in life it's always the lesser of two evils. it almost appears that obama is setting himself up to run in 2012.

i used to be a liberal then i started a business and drifted toward the middle and now i'm drifting toward anarchy.

i think that no matter what we as americans should stick together, because a divided country is a fallen country.

Hillary Clinton has managed her political career brilliantly, IMO. No surprise she's slaying the competition. I think it's really hers to lose, and Newt Gingrich pretty much said the same thing earlier this week.

Depending on who the Rs put up, I would not be surprised to see them put Condi on the ticket for veep.

I don't think anyone can beat Hillary.

i think that no matter what we as americans should stick together, because a divided country is a fallen country.

Anyone else in tears? sickie sickie sickie

was that a tear jerker for ya kevbone?

i bet yer doin plenty of jerkin these day's being married and a baby and all.

sex is for making babies from this point on. i guess the party is over ;)

Good catch Blake. What I meant to say was after 4 yrs of Hillary as pres we would have succumbed to 24 yrs. I still think that is a crazy number. Surely this country is capable of coming up with better candidates than the ones we are being forced to choose from.