Greater than 50%....

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary should pick Bill for vice.

Yes, Bill is great at vice.

No better evidence of the dismal state of the GOP than the fact that after 7 years of abysmal failure at the hands of GWB, the best the neocons can do is whine about a bj. :laf:

what did bill do that was so great and don't tell me he was resposible for the economy in the 90's. what's up with all these democrat and republican lovers? they are all a bunch of idiots.

Edited by pink

Hillary should pick Bill for vice.

Yes, Bill is great at vice.

No better evidence of the dismal state of the GOP than the fact that after 7 years of abysmal failure at the hands of GWB, the best the neocons can do is whine about a bj. :laf:

what did bill do that was so great and don't tell me he was resposible for the economy in the 90's. what's up with all these democrat and republican lovers? they are all a bunch of idiots.

Here's former Federal Reserve chairman, Alan Greenspan's testimony before the Senate on January 25, 2001. Things were rosy.

Greenspan has given the Clinton Administration credit for having the balls for fiscal restraint but cides the Bush Administration for being lax,e.g. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/economics/article2468768.ece.

This link has some interesting graphs that plot national debt vs. presidential term.

So, Democrats are bad because they raise taxes on us but Republicans are just as bad because although they may lower taxes they just borrow more so that the payments will have to come later. Hmm...

Don't let Billy-Bob off the hook. He was an embarassment. If you or I were messing around with an intern, we'd probably lose our jobs. If you and I lied to a grand jury, we'd probably go to jail.

Get out your old, soiled copy of the Starr Report and find out what he was up to with cigars etc. in the Oval Office...apparently didn't even know the girl's name until after several encounters...kind of like meeting an anonymous hook-up in a public restroom, except it was in the White House. Man couldn't keep his pants zipped for 8 years, not counting the alleged activities while governor.

BILL CLINTON LOVES CIGARS!

I don't think we need any more Clinton's or Bush's in the White House. Make it a law....ban them!

BillClintonPouty.jpg

a lie is a lie. both of these men are dishonest.

kevbone, are you asking who is a better liar?

All politicians are dishonest. And no I am not asking who is a better liar……but I do know I can’t stand the current administration. Our current leader is a puppet.

Dude...you are really full of knee-jerk comments.

All politicians are dishonest.

You don't know that. Some probably are, some probably aren't.

I do know I can’t stand the current administration.

It's your opinion....that you can know.

Our current leader is a puppet.

You don't know that. You got special insider information and a personal rapport with the White House staff? You don't? Then it's just another opinion presented as a fact.

So how about them Clinton cigars? Ever smoke one?