Hawaii

i_like_sun

So, I just got an invite to go to Hawaii in September for only $345.00! You see, my gf's family is completely LOADED, and they want me to come with them to "a cabin out in the sticks" for two and a half weeks. All I need to pay for is a plane ticket.

My plan right now is simply this: buy a surf board and some beer, then build a camp fire on the beach. Then proceed to surf all day, chill by the fire, and get tan as shit!

Anyone feeling my pain??? Its such a bummer......... :moondance:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't say where it is, Hawii is a bunch of areas with multiple islands: but you might consider renting, not buying a board. All the big towns seem to have places to rent, and you can line it up in advance: Honolulu, Kona, etc etc.

Fires are OK on most beaches - especially as you get out in the sticks on places like the Big Island, stay low-key and friendly with folks and you'll recieve the same, or I've been told repeadedly that sometimes the locals get aggro. (never happened to me personally, people are generally great over there)

Weed is fairly plentiful as it cultivates well everywhere, but the feds have made it a little more underground to purchase, so don't pack it on your carry on, buy local but don't get caught.

Bring your own snorkeling stuff and don't forget the suntan lotion. :lmao:

Bon voyage! :wave:

So, I just got an invite to go to Hawaii in September for only $345.00! You see, my gf's family is completely LOADED, and they want me to come with them to "a cabin out in the sticks" for two and a half weeks. All I need to pay for is a plane ticket.

My plan right now is simply this: buy a surf board and some beer, then build a camp fire on the beach. Then proceed to surf all day, chill by the fire, and get tan as shit!

And you're sharing this with us because.....?????

The whole "loaded" family waits for you:

00078bz7.jpg

at their "cabin out in the sticks": [right on the beach!]

fishing-shack.jpg

"and get tan as sh*t!"

Pick your shade, Sparky:

funny-pictures-crap-like-desserts-1or.jpg

And while you're out there "surfing" and lighting fires, don't forget to experience a nice beating from the locals.

67034847_003a1b0765.jpg

warriors1.jpg

And these people who invited you are so "loaded" that they make you buy your own plane ticket????

Ya....they loaded! :rolleyes:

thc_pakalolo.jpg

Raindawg (and Archie too), that's quality stuff! You guys are usually right on the money though.

Hey sun, I'm sure your gf's parent's will be impressed by your "caveman on the beach" plan. Of course, simplicity is good and you have some elements of a good time there, but I don't see where she or they fit into your vision.

Why are people dissing you? Tough one, I can't figure it out.

Hey, should be fun though. Write about it afterwards, people will likely be more interested then.

if i paid for you to stay with with me and my family i would be utterly pissed off and disappointed at your lack of class and your utter disregard for the family. You need to rethink your little plan here and make sure you are participating in their family events and spending time helping out with chores around the cabin. keep in mind if this ends up being the girl you marry, the things you do and do not do now impact how said family views you for the rest of your life. DON'T BE A DICK :mad:

if i paid for you to stay with with me and my family i would be utterly pissed off and disappointed at your lack of class and your utter disregard for the family. You need to rethink your little plan here and make sure you are participating in their family events and spending time helping out with chores around the cabin. keep in mind if this ends up being the girl you marry, the things you do and do not do now impact how said family views you for the rest of your life. DON'T BE A DICK :mad:

He won't marry her. She might get pregnant, then she'll get strech marks and he won't think she's hot enough for him anymore.

(of course, any girl who'll date a guy with only 4% body fat (all of it obviously in his head) can't be quite right)

He won't marry her. She might get pregnant, then she'll get strech marks and he won't think she's hot enough for him anymore.

(of course, any girl who'll date a guy with only 4% body fat (all of it obviously in his head) can't be quite right)

SO TRUE!!!!

Thanks for janking up all my styles Raindawg! Whats the matter, got sand in your vagina?

I think the ladies posting above pretty much sum it up. (Would you like to ask them where they's gots sand?) Would you like your girlfriend and her parents to read your public bragging about they being "loaded", or "I'm going to be a hobo on the beach" crap? If I were them, I'd consider retracting the offer. Dude...think about it, then perhaps reorient your perspective and have a nice vacation.

aloha!

P.S. Never heard of "janking up" your "style" (is that some of that latest "gangsta" lingo?) Try some of that jive on your girlfriend's parents!

My advice is to have fun your way buddy, and let the chips fall where they may. Be yourself, if that is a beach lover then be on the beach. You are not asking them to do it your way, they should not ask you to do it their way. You are paying the airfare, spend the extra couple bucks for food on the beach and you owe them nothing. If they don't like you being you, then it is probably good to figure that out now.

I can't believe you ladies! I am seriously not shallow like you jerks are implying! And Muffs: what I posted was just an instant moment of joy and fantasy I had this morning - of course my sweety was in that fantasy! Jesus........there is no way I'd be a dick. They are way too cool, and, being a dick is not easy for me.

Oh yes, Archy:

fuck_you.jpg

Now I'm being a dick.