George Bush: "Fuck You Congress"

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as you would like everyone to leave your stooge of a president alone so he can continue these great programs you oh so appreciate, I don't think it would be a good idea for ANYBODY to consider him harmless and simply "move on."

Now you *are* being an ass clown. He's not "my" president, as I've repeatedly stated. And I love how you give a pass to the "stooges" YOU elected to congress. They are definitely YOUR guys (and gals), and you definitely give them a free pass on Iraq. When is the withdrawal, BTW?

As for Bush's big-gov't programs and any "program" I've seen in the last 16 or 20 years, I reject jusdt about all of them. Right now I see deadlock, and that is a good thing, IMO.

I hope the Dem's keep the congress, a Republican gets the Whitehouse in 2008 and they cooperate on and agree on nothing. Deadlock is fine with me.

He's not "my" president, as I've repeatedly stated.

Let me get this straight: he is not "your president," but the Democrats are "my party" or Nancy Pelosi is "my Speaker" whenever you don't like what I am saying about Bush and want to deflect those statements by complaining about the Democratic party?

You are not doing very well today, KK, but you are right on track with the "assclown." Are you going to threaten to beat me up next?

Let me get this straight: he is not "your president," but the Democrats are "my party" whenever you don't like what I am saying about Bush and want to deflect those statements by complaining about the Democratic party? You are not doing very well today, KK, but you are right on track with the "assclown." Are you going to threaten to beat me up next?

Dude, all you do is harp on Bush. It's incessant. Do a search, I rarely if ever start threads attacking Democrats. Your obsessed with him. It's sick.

You are an assclown, Fairweather was right about you. Beat you up? I see you're being a fine, deceitful lawyer today. Your are in form and character indeed. So, with that in my, I'll reciprocate.

Go lick sack.

Let me get this straight: he is not "your president," but the Democrats are "my party" or Nancy Pelosi is "my Speaker" whenever you don't like what I am saying about Bush and want to deflect those statements by complaining about the Democratic party?

You are not doing very well today, KK, but you are right on track with the "assclown." Are you going to threaten to beat me up next?

BTW, I'm now adding you to my ignore list along with Kevboner and Trashdickheadwhatever. Every comment you post - like all of theirs - will be ignoredl, including direct responses to my posts . I will not respond to them.

BTW, I'm now adding you to my ignore list along with Kevboner and Trashdickheadwhatever. Every comment you post - like all of theirs - will be ignoredl, including direct responses to my posts . I will not respond to them.

hahahahahahahahaha

Consider the "9/11 Truth" movement. This is the most abundantly documented, exquisitely investigated incident in the history of mankind, yet an astonishingly high percentage of your ideological counterparts have convinced themselves that the collapse of the towers, the attack on the pentagon, etc were an elaborately orchestrated conspiracy conducted by their own government. This story has had no support whatsoever in any legitimate media.

Another fiction....

even .5% is an "astonishingly high percentage" for that lunacy...

How do you explain the 30%+ of Americans who still believe Saddam was aiding Al Qaeda?

How do you explain the 30%+ of Americans who still believe Saddam was aiding Al Qaeda?

Anne Coulters is an evil witch who has cast a spell upon these poor individuals.

Ann Coulter is a she-male with a botched transgender operation. That explains her bitterness.

That is true. Women who don't work out as men are bitter.

I wish you guys would stop busting on Ann Coulter. Just to prove I'm not a flaming liberal just because I hate George Bush; I was going to put Ann in my spank bank. These images of her you are creating are going to make that task impossible.

So, if I don't have her in the spank bank, does that make me liberal?

I wish you guys would stop busting on Ann Coulter. Just to prove I'm not a flaming liberal just because I hate George Bush; I was going to put Ann in my spank bank. These images of her you are creating are going to make that task impossible.

No pun intended?

Anyways, Ann Coulter in the spank bank? That's fucked up, homes.

Dude, she's a she-male. If she's in your spank-bank, you're a freak.

Step one in ruining the republic: invent a foreign enemy to silence your domestic adversaries. "We are immune to criticism or prosecution because we are heroic patriots." Really?

You are :pagetop:

No, I'm not a 'terrorist denier.' There is a threat. There are many threats. None of them make it okay to abuse executive power.