Damn Dick. Whatta we do now?

ZimZam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you a guy who usually bitches about how evil lawyers use technicalities in the law? Now you're saying it's OK for our government to not follow its own constitution because it set up it's jail outside of some arbitrary boundary?

Aren't you a guy who usually bitches about how evil lawyers use technicalities in the law? Now you're saying it's OK for our government to not follow its own constitution because it set up it's jail outside of some arbitrary boundary?

Don't think that is me. I probably should be concerned about them, would be more if I thought they were innocent people. Should left them in afgan, they would been taken care of.

The entire system sucks. How can they hold people with no counsel? That would be illegal in America.....wait that is America.

Technically Cuba. They should just left them in Afganastan and let them deal with them. They would be shot by now.

Acutally, the Northern Alliance took a bunch of captured Taliban prisoners off of US hands and put them in containers to be moved to a prison camp. They sat in the hot sun for a long time.

When the trucks with the containers finally arrived at the prison, all of the prisoners were dead. It was reportedly not an insignifigant number nor did it appear to be an unintentional thing either.

Don't think that is me. I probably should be concerned about them, would be more if I thought they were. Should left them in afgan, they would been taken care of.

It's kind of hard to say how many of them are innocent, considering the fact that fewer than 10 out of the 380 left in Guantanamo have ever been charged with a crime.

Plus, there's the fact that the U.S. has released over 50% of those detained in Guantanamo after years of incarceration and abuse because they were deemed to be innocent of any wrongdoing.

Not a great batting average.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Don't think that is me. I probably should be concerned about them, would be more if I thought they were. Should left them in afgan, they would been taken care of.

It's kind of hard to say how many of them are innocent, considering the fact that fewer than 10 out of the 380 left in Guantanamo have ever been charged with a crime.

Plus, there's the fact that the U.S. has released over 50% of those detained in Guantanamo after years of incarceration and abuse because they were deemed to be innocent of any wrongdoing.

alot of those went straight to Saudi prison system. I'm sure Cuba was vacation compared to Saudi.

Hey seahawks....STFU....treat people how you would want to be treated.

If you were illegally detained in a foreign country…..and knew the law states you would have access to representation after a period of time….would you want it? Its total bullshit what has been happening down there. 100% bush crime family bullshit.

Did you hear about bush beating his chest in jest to a couple of friends the other night? Stating he is the most powerful person in the world and nobody get him? What a frickin nut case….I feel pity for the assfucks who elected him….Oh wait….he was appointed. Sorry…..my bad.

hey, .500 is a fantastic batting average! (assuming the guys still in are in fact guilty)

alot of those went straight to Saudi prison system. I'm sure Cuba was vacation compared to Saudi.

Wrong again, as usual:

Released detainees often released after repatriation