RIP Les Schwab

Skeezix

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Les Schwab Tire Stores. Those guys know the meaning of service. Here's to you, Les Schwab ...and may you receive free beef in heaven!

I have only ever bought tires or chains from Les Schwab. great service. GREAT service.

I bought a new car last year and it came with Good Year tiers on it. I had a series of flats that were difficult to fix due to the construction going on near my house. On the last day, i got a ride to work with my Mustang Sally and left my car in my dirveway with 2 flat tiers. The guys from Les Schwab who had been fixing my flats (3 of them already) for free, went to my house, picked up my tiers, took them back to the shop totally fixed them and then took them back to my car and put them on in my driveway while i was at work. I will never ever buy tiers any where else. that is the epitome of customer service ( i should know i am an expert in the field) and they charged me nothing.

RIP Les Schwab

I was headed up to a climb when our driver told me he had noticed a nail in his tire. We swung by Les Schwab to see if they could fix it. This was 30 minutes before closing but they helped us out. The job was worse than we and they thought... when removing the lugnuts, the bolts got stripped... totally rusted out. They had the replacement bolts in stock and managed to still got us out of there in 40 minutes, and the bill was only $30!

I Canada I like to go to Kal Tire. They sound like a similar outfit.

If you buy your tires from them, then you get flat fixes and balancing free for the life of the tires (at any branch), and still their prices are competitive. :tup:

...epitome...

Holy crap. That is spelled correctly! ;)

I looked it up :cool:

I enjoy your spelling mistakes Muffy. They keep me giggling! :laf::lmao:

i am rather fond of my spelling errors as well. yet there are times where spelling correctly is imperative.

...epitome...

Holy crap. That is spelled correctly! ;)

I looked it up :cool:

I enjoy your spelling mistakes Muffy. They keep me giggling! :laf::lmao:

i am rather fond of my spelling errors as well. yet there are times where spelling correctly is imperative.

Yeah, like that one time, when I was chaesing this butterfliy, and this other big bug hit me in the haed, and feel off this cliff, and then tehr wsa thsi light, and there was this fat dude named Les, and I askd aer you god, and he siad no, but I hvae reelee alot a beef....... I said thats reel kool.