MARYMOOR

kix

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For 'core guys like RuDr, the gym (like him) is a tool. He has no time to notice the riff-raff, too busy taking burns on the Viscious Fishes simulator (at 5.11) . Damn Cheetos!

:wave:Rudy

i've long since given up trying anything that hard...but i'm living vicariously through you, so please shove another crystal and a tuna roll up your bung whilst meditating on your chakrawhatever in the center of spiritual foo foo land...thanks!!!

Edited by RuMR

lunch time observation.

sand and rubber removed.

replaced with bark.

discuss.

It is a good move. The rubber was starting to migrate out of the climbing area. It's not biodegradable. It was getting thin in places and they had to decide whether to put more in or get rid of it.

i've long since given up trying anything that hard...but i'm living vicariously through you, so please shove another crystal and a tuna roll up your bung whilst meditating on your chakrawhatever in the center of spiritual foo foo land...thanks!!!

The crystal and the tuna roll would be the bung...

They would be shoved into a bunghole.

so sorry...not an expert in this subject matter...

so sorry...not an expert in this subject matter...

cask-components-7.gif