Overdo it

fenderfour

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All that shit's overrated, especially about the body, I'd rather ski anyday!

wait, are you saying you would rather ski than have sex? :o

That is funny.

In that sad *oh dear* kind of way.

I met a girl not long ago who was turning 21 and never had and orgasm. I volentered to show her how, but her boyfriend didn't like the idea.

this breaks my heart and makes me very very very sad :(

That's one insecure, ignorant, and possessive boyfriend; dude probably lost her in the end, anyway.

That is funny.

In that sad *oh dear* kind of way.

I met a girl not long ago who was turning 21 and never had and orgasm. I volentered to show her how, but her boyfriend didn't like the idea.

this breaks my heart and makes me very very very sad :(

I've said it before: Muffy, you make me laugh SOOOOO HARD!

but i am not trying to be funny. I am totally serious.

I have 3 favorite things

food sex and climbing.... there is no order because the most important one is the one that i am doing, second most important is the one i am going to be doing soon...

Again: :laf::lmao::moondance: You are my favorite internet queen! Some day I'm going to ask if you wanna go climbing!

smith rock anytime this summer provided i don't have the kiddos. You can be my rope gun!!

Hell yes! Shit, girl, I just started walking after 7 months, I know my priorites! It makes me the happiest.

why are you just starting to walk???

Hell yes! Shit, girl, I just started walking after 7 months, I know my priorites! It makes me the happiest.

after 7 deep thunderous orgasms in one 'sitting' my baby changed her tune to : more please....then you go skiing!!!

after 7 deep thunderous orgasms in one 'sitting' my baby changed her tune to : more please....then you go skiing!!!

now there are some correct priorities 8D

too long i cant change...

with practice you can. people have this idea that it takes women so long to cum, this is not necessarily so. generally what takes a woman a long time is the mans unwillingness to go the extra mile where it counts. for each woman that extra mile is different. there is no blanket that covers all women in this area. it takes finesse and interest and some willingness to experiment. women are built to be multi orgasmic. it is pay back for child birth, cramps etc...

and let us not forget, if you have sent sexy e-mails all day and whispered sweet nothings in her ear all through dinner and took the time to help her mind forget all the other junk that doesn't make her feel sexy... she might cum before you do a damn thing ;)

I'm not sure how much this got posted, but Kat was in Harborview for a while. Durring some of the same time that I was. I know I feel the same way, but just getting out and walking after a bad injury is a hell of a lot more important than scoring with the babes.

Also being flat out on your back with medical problems doesn't make hitting up on the chicks very easy or the highest priority.

I'm not sure how much this got posted, but Kat was in Harborview for a while. Durring some of the same time that I was. I know I feel the same way, but just getting out and walking after a bad injury is a hell of a lot more important than scoring with the babes.

Also being flat out on your back with medical problems doesn't make hitting up on the chicks very easy or the highest priority.

very true indeed Kurt.

i don't usually think of sex in terms of scoring so much as i think of it in terms of doing something i love with someone i love. same way i think about food and climbing ;)i can eat alone and i can boulder alone and i can even service myself... but they are all more fun if i am with someone i adore.

with practice you can. people have this idea that it takes women so long to cum, this is not necessarily so. generally what takes a woman a long time is the mans unwillingness to go the extra mile where it counts. for each woman that extra mile is different. there is no blanket that covers all women in this area. it takes finesse and interest and some willingness to experiment. women are built to be multi orgasmic. it is pay back for child birth, cramps etc...

and let us not forget, if you have sent sexy e-mails all day and whispered sweet nothings in her ear all through dinner and took the time to help her mind forget all the other junk that doesn't make her feel sexy... she might cum before you do a damn thing ;)

Yeah, physiologically speaking you guys are set! I'm not sure what I'd pay to be able to have multiple orgasms back to back. But sinse I'm incapable of childbirth, I think I'd pay in the area of $22,000,000 - if I had that much!

Yeah, physiologically speaking you guys are set! I'm not sure what I'd pay to be able to have multiple orgasms back to back. But sinse I'm incapable of childbirth, I think I'd pay in the area of $22,000,000 - if I had that much!

actually men can learn to be multi orgasmic. i read a book about it once. if i meet a man who can do it.... well i call dibs :lmao:

actually men can learn to be multi orgasmic. i read a book about it once. if i meet a man who can do it.... well i call dibs :lmao:

OK Muffs. You've got me WAY INTERESTED! How is this awsome feat of skill and nature done??????

OK Muffs. You've got me WAY INTERESTED! How is this awsome feat of skill and nature done??????

It's a Taoist technique. it has to do with orgasming without ejaculating and it is very difficult to learn. there are several books with information.

the multi orgasmic male

the multi orgasmic female

the multi orgasmic couple

book here

Wouldn't that be overdoing it?

Oh, wait...