What worries you?

i_like_sun

I'm worried that people will notice that my fingers stink.
8D this morning?

Every morning. Why else wake up?

SO TRUE :tup:

god i hate sleeping alone *snif* I am going back to bed til someone comes to wake me up properly.

OHH MUFFY! MUFFY! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!! I'VE GOT SOME COFFEE!!!

i need a little more hands on, sorry :nurd:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well, I tried! If you were 30 years younger I'd offer some hands on wake up call! Wink ;-)

hey! that's not nice. muffy should i smack him for you? if she were 30 years younger she'd barely be playing with a lite brite.

Oh, well, I tried! If you were 30 years younger I'd offer some hands on wake up call! Wink ;-)

hey! that's not nice. muffy should i smack him for you? if she were 30 years younger she'd barely be playing with a lite brite.

OOPS! Did I say 30 years????? Shit... I meant 10. Seriously.

My mom is 30 years older than me.......

If i were 30 years younger that would land you in jail :fahq:

oh and i am way better in bed now than i was 10 years ago. WAY BETTER.

oh and i am way better in bed now than i was 10 years ago. WAY BETTER.

I am way better than you were in bed 10 years ago, too!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am sure you like to think that. but i need some proof. put your money where you mouth is ;)

he's better than you were 10yrs ago, but not nearly as good as you are now. and definitely not even in the same league with me

thats because you are the best there's ever been ;)

i have to pause and wonder if there is a man alive who could actually survive minx muffy and archie. i think we might kill them with pleasure....

he's better than you were 10yrs ago, but not nearly as good as you are now. and definitely not even in the same league with me

i have to pause and wonder if there is a man alive who could actually survive minx muffy and archie. i think we might kill them with pleasure....

You mean you're better than the goat? AND the hedgehog?

:ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

...THAT worries me...

i am??? COOL :moondance:

but i am not sure i want to have sex with you now that i know you do goats and hedgehogs :sick:

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

but i am not sure i want to have sex with you now that i know you do goats and hedgehogs :sick:

Not at the same time. (I'm not SICK, you know!)

;)

Not at the same time. (I'm not SICK, you know!)

;)

ya but interspecies sharing isn't on my kink list :( sorry.

It's more likely that they'd be forced to die by their own hand.

your right. once you've had that there is no way you could go back to regular women. they would seem so frightfully dull and boring. they poor guy might never get off again :cry:

Looking for victims, err I mean volunteers?

such a setup for a dumb blonde joke...

but i won't go there...

OOPS! Did I say 30 years????? Shit... I meant 10. Seriously.

My mom is 30 years older than me.......

keep diggin' boy...