• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
EWolfe

Bomber Gear

I have had this small pair of portable Panasonic speakers for about 3 years now - beat the crap out of 'em on Mox and in the Pickets last year.

Recently, I had a energy drink puncture in a waterproof Arc'Teryx pack, fully submerging them. I poured the sticky mess out of the speakers, removed the batteries, then rinsed them thoroughly in a creek. Plenty of sand got in there, cuz I thought: this time, they are shot.

Just plugged 'em in with the recharged same batteries, still sounds great!

Other gear stories?

Over the past twenty-six years, I figure I've submerged my piece of gear for extended periods of time about five thousand times. It's been washed more times than that, buried in sand, kicked numerously, beaten against furniture, closed in doors, bitten by dogs, scratched by cats, thrown in the snow, and smashed by climbing harnesses.

It still works.

Over the past twenty-six years, I figure I've submerged my piece of gear for extended periods of time about five thousand times. It's been washed more times than that, buried in sand, kicked numerously, beaten against furniture, closed in doors, bitten by dogs, scratched by cats, thrown in the snow, and smashed by climbing harnesses.

It still works.

Are you talking about your dick?

It still works.

U R TEH SMARTEREST!

Give yourself a gold star!

It still works.

U R TEH SMARTEREST!

Give yourself a gold star!

Were you dropped as a child? You have to be the biggest dipshit on this site.

Now everyone knows that the black phase of pot is generally short lived. It usually transforms direct from green to grey. So the kettle wins.

Only question now is who is a kettle?

Your type of racism is unacceptable, CBS.
My man, you got me all wrong! Black is beautiful!

It's like my wife says, "when it's brown, it's cookin', when it's black, it's done!"

Edited by catbirdseat

There is a dude on this popular climbing message board that keeps on posting no matter how many times he is verbally beat down by the other people there.