Bomber Gear

EWolfe

I have had this small pair of portable Panasonic speakers for about 3 years now - beat the crap out of 'em on Mox and in the Pickets last year.

Recently, I had a energy drink puncture in a waterproof Arc'Teryx pack, fully submerging them. I poured the sticky mess out of the speakers, removed the batteries, then rinsed them thoroughly in a creek. Plenty of sand got in there, cuz I thought: this time, they are shot.

Just plugged 'em in with the recharged same batteries, still sounds great!

Other gear stories?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past twenty-six years, I figure I've submerged my piece of gear for extended periods of time about five thousand times. It's been washed more times than that, buried in sand, kicked numerously, beaten against furniture, closed in doors, bitten by dogs, scratched by cats, thrown in the snow, and smashed by climbing harnesses.

It still works.

Over the past twenty-six years, I figure I've submerged my piece of gear for extended periods of time about five thousand times. It's been washed more times than that, buried in sand, kicked numerously, beaten against furniture, closed in doors, bitten by dogs, scratched by cats, thrown in the snow, and smashed by climbing harnesses.

It still works.

Are you talking about your dick?

It still works.

U R TEH SMARTEREST!

Give yourself a gold star!

It still works.

U R TEH SMARTEREST!

Give yourself a gold star!

Were you dropped as a child? You have to be the biggest dipshit on this site.