• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
i_like_sun

Pooping

Since this is Spray, I thought I'd bring up the most offensive topic I can think of:

I have no problem with and am in full support of the Blue-Bag policies in the state. My only dilemma has been, is that I seem to take insanely massive shits. I'm not talking "big", I'm talking 16 inch LOG. Has anyone else had issues fitting all of their excrament into 1 standard issue sized blue bag? :hcluv:

Since this is Spray, I thought I'd bring up the most offensive topic I can think of:

I have no problem with and am in full support of the Blue-Bag policies in the state. My only dilemma has been, is that I seem to take insanely massive shits. I'm not talking "big", I'm talking 16 inch LOG. Has anyone else had issues fitting all of their excrament into 1 standard issue sized blue bag? :hcluv:

poop.jpg

hmmm considering your audiance here is made up of people who poop in the woods, on ledges in bags and in pcv pipes... whateverelse we can come up with i don't think you can offend us with your pooping delema.

my best advice for your long poo... coil it ;)

Um, Muffy. Bags, woods, no problem...but pvc pipes? Please tell this newbie you're kidding.

well that is only one options. really it is all about anythign light weight that you can close off and haul under the pig on a big wall....

some day i will climb a big wall.

pvc pipes are a little more eco than the classic old poop in a paper bag and fling it that I learned years ago.

A climbing partner from way back got splattered by flung poo from on high in Yos.

pvc pipes are a little more eco than the classic old poop in a paper bag and fling it that I learned years ago.

A climbing partner from way back got splattered by flung poo from on high in Yos.

ummm thats just icky. i am not a monky and i will not fling my poo. :noway:

Um, Muffy. Bags, woods, no problem...but pvc pipes? Please tell this newbie you're kidding.

Newbie? I've pooping in awkward places for years! The problem is volume related, not technique.

PVC pipes? Ms. Muffy, you just might be more insane than I am..... will you marry me? :pagetop:

I almost got my buddy as he humped a load to the base of the WFLT. I was on Ahwanee Ledge. We had a tube but c'mon, how many times do you get to fling a turd 1600'?

Since this is Spray...

My only dilemma has been, is that I seem to take insanely massive shits. I'm not talking "big", I'm talking 16 inch LOG. Has anyone else had issues fitting all of their excrament into 1 standard issue sized blue bag? :hcluv:

Don't bag that behemoth, feed and clothe it, teach it some basic language skills, and raise it.

Kevbone and Seahawks will have someone to play with when there's a discussion of any depth.

Weakest poo thread... evar

Your mom. Fat kid.

If you knew my mom, you would understand why this isn't an insult.

Eat ballz asseyes! :fahq:

Jeeze, forget having problems with blue bags in the mountains, toilets in the city just suck! Forget flushing and leaving.......more like, flush and pray........

Am I eating too much fiber? Veggies and grainy shit are my thing...

Newbie? I've pooping in awkward places for years! The problem is volume related, not technique.

PVC pipes? Ms. Muffy, you just might be more insane than I am..... will you marry me? :pagetop:

bwjTN.gif

Buy Your Own Tube!

It doesn't have the same the classic feel of flinging a bag of poo and yelling, "Air Mail," but carrying your waste off is more eco.

Fuck eco....... flailing a shit 1800 feet sounds WAY cooler! Geeze...... you can always scoop it up on the way out!

I could start a group: "Giant Poopers Anonymous"...