Cascade Hikers .com

olyclimber

HI! Since I can't climb right now I thought it would be totally fun to start a hiking club! sickie I have never really hiked before, so I was wondering if someone could show me the ropes, and help me figure out what gear to buy. I would like to attempt Mount Sigh by the end of the summer if we can get enough training in. What sort of training should i be concentrating on in the meantime? Do you have any Demerol? Does REI have a gear list I should get in order to become a hiker? Do the shorter shorts really give you better circulation for the lower extremities? Does anyone know any good hikes in West Seattle. Thanks.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mount Si is the only hike in Washington. You need to practice by walking around Greenlake with your gear after you buy it at REI. You need to go to REI and ask them advice for gear. Trust them - they know everything. Tell them you want to hike Mount Si, and ask them what gear you need to accomplish that. They will help you with your selection.