Create-A-Poster Site!

EWolfe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poster72237133.jpg

At the border crossing we were asked if we had any agricultural products in the car. We said no. I knew we had a couple of apples but I didn't want to be hassled so I said nothing.

We apparently were not believable because we were told to pull the car off to the inspection station and given a orange slip of paper. We were to present the paper to the agricultural inspector.

When asked I told her we had a couple of apples and a package of chicken hot dogs. "Are you sure they are not beef?". I said yes, it says so on the label.

Upon inspecting the car, they came back with Fred's remaining third of a salami. They didn't care about the apples. Turns out they were after all beef products- you know Mad Cow and all that. Since the part of the label listing the ingredients was missing they had to confiscate the salami.

And that is the story of how Fred lost his horsecock.

Edited by catbirdseat

They didn't care about the apples. Turns out they were after all beef products- you know Mad Cow and all that.

What a crock of shit. Shows the power of the protectionist beef lobby. US beef processing is every bit as dirty (I'd say worse, actually) as Canada or Europe....anyway, probably a topic for another thread. I mean, WTF..are they worried you are going to feed Fred's left-over horse cock to a cow?

The moon is fake.

The moon is cheese. Its true, I saw it on Wallace and Grommit. When the US and A landed on the moon, they brought some back and now the cheese is on display in the window of the Tribune Tower in Chicago. I seen it myself. It must be very expensive cheese.

Much of the world believes that the moon landings were faked, and they have some interesting evidence in their favor. Shadows where they should not be, lack of dust, and identical rocks appearing in photos on different areas of the moon feed the non-believers.

On the poster above, look at the direction of the shadow from the one light source, and look at the reflection on the helmet lense from a second light source. All will admit, there were no second light sources available during the moon landings. Cool stuff.

Edited by high_on_rock

Much of the mentally ill world believes that the moon landings were faked, and they have some interesting evidence in their favor. Shadows where they should not be, lack of dust, and identical rocks appearing in photos on different areas of the moon feed the non-believers.

Misplaced shadows and identical rocks. That's some pretty sound refutation as compared to 16 Saturn V launches witnessed in person and on live TV by billions of people. I'm convinced.

And, and, and, what about Tang and Space Food Sticks? Faked? I think not.

At some point, it's just cheaper to really do it.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

poster24142959.jpg

Do you believe the moon landing was faked?

Those fake 36 story rockets they built and launched were incredibly realistic. I'll admit, I was fooled.

Yes, they did a really good job faking the radio telemetry, too. Even fooled the russians and all of the third-party observers triangulating radio broadcasts.