cliques

pink

HOW THE FUCK did Pink get you all to think he's an "average guy".

He's one of those guys who is so far behind he thinks he's first.

attachment_php.jpg

archy, had a blast last night. thanks

Hell I saw the picture of the car and I wonder if pink did this.

TACOMA - A woman claimed Monday that she was sexually assaulted in a Tacoma tavern parking lot after being Tased. She told police the attacker gave her an electrical shock that rendered her helpless.

The victim told police she had chatted with the man inside the Flying Boots Tavern on 38th Street South. When it came closing time, she left, and he followed to her car that was parked next door in a well-lit parking lot.

"He grabbed her, took her around to the front of the car and allegedly Tased her," said Chris Taylor with the Tacoma Police Department.

She told police the Taser disabled her and the man then sexually assaulted her on the hood of her own car.

The manager of Flying Boots says her bartender remembers the woman leaving, but did not remember the man. And it was midnight when she left, but the victim told police the assault happened just after 1 a.m.

But what has people especially concerned is the possible use of a Taser - a non-lethal device that delivers a stunning electrical shock to its victim.

It's a device thought primarily as a tool for self defense but now allegedly being used by a sexual predator, rendering a victim helpless.

"A Taser can be construed as a weapon so therefore it would be classified like a gun or a knife," Taylor said.

The attacker is said to be white, 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds, with short dark hair and wearing a dark hat and a white Tacoma V-Twin T-shirt and blue jeans.

The police are treating the report as credible. So far, they say there are no other witnesses to the attack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how can an average guy like me become part of the cc.com elite?

I think you need to attend some of the sausagefests and climbing parties at Smith. Oh yeah....and a lot less spray and more trip reports, and also be an ice climber. And ski. Oh yeah and the most important tip of all. You must live in or near Seattle.

i don't live any where neat seatle, i don't climb hard or ski or anything else. but i drink hard and i play hard and i am fun to hang out with :wave: