Defend yourself with a gun- go to prison?

catbirdseat

I have dogs. I have guns.

I have dogs with guns.

Fat and docile, big and dumb

They look so stupid, they aren't much fun

:pagetop: aren't fun

They eat to grow, grow to die

Die to be et at the hamburger fry

:pagetop: well done

Nobody thunk it, nobody knew

No one imagined the great :pagetop: guru

:pagetop: are one

He hid in the forest, read books with great zeal

He loved Che Guevera, a revolutionary veal

:pagetop: Tse Tongue

He spoke about justice, but nobody stirred

He felt like an outcast, alone in the herd

:pagetop: doldrums

He mooed we must fight, escape or we'll die

:pagetop: gathered around, cause the steaks were so high

Bad :pagetop: pun

But then he was captured, stuffed into a crate

Loaded onto a truck, where he rode to his fate

:pagetop: are bummed

He was a scrawny calf, who looked rather woozy

No one suspected he was packing an Uzi

:pagetop: with guns

They came with a needle to stick in his thigh

He kicked for the groin, he pissed in their eye

:pagetop: well hung

Knocked over a tractor and ran for the door

Six gallons of gas flowed out on the floor

Run :pagetop: run!

He picked up a bullhorn and jumped up on the hay

We are free roving bovines, we run free today

We will fight for bovine freedom

And hold our large heads high

We will run free with the Buffalo, or die

They crashed the gate in a great stampede

Tipped over a milk truck, torched all the feed

:pagetop: have fun

Sixty police cars were piled in a heap

Covered in :pagetop: pies, covered up deep

Much :pagetop: dung

Black smoke rising, darkening the day

Twelve burning McDonalds, have it your way

The President said "enough is enough

These uppity cattle, its time to get tough"

:pagetop: dung flung

The newspapers gloated, folks sighed with relief

Tomorrow at noon, they would all be ground beef

:pagetop: on buns

The :pagetop: were surrounded, they waited and prayed

They mooed their last moos,

they chewed their last hay

:pagetop: out gunned

The order was given to turn :pagetop: to whoppers

Enforced by the might of ten thousand coppers

But on the horizon surrounding the shoppers

Came the deafening roar of chickens in choppers

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is within our rights to carry a gun and to use it when lives are in danger.

This man should not have shot the dog walker three times in the chest. I agree that shooting the dog that was threatening him would have been justifiable. But shooting an unarmed man who has not attacked you is, indeed, homicide.

So I have to quote you. This is a mistatement. The man WAS being attacked.

He was? Was this the "attack"

"he’s swinging, kind of punching at me"

Gee, I can shoot someone for kind of hitting me sorta a little bit? That justifies deadly force? Come on.

Whether the guy is guilty or not depends on the mindset of 12 people. I think cat you are getting an idea of where a seattle jury might land on the issue. I would have let the guy off as a bad decision of a scared person, but that puts me in the minority I believe. Juries do not typically like the self defense argument anymore.

The jury was originally spit 4-4. Had some good convincers that it was time to go get dinner at home instead of the motel.

Whether the guy is guilty or not depends on the mindset of 12 people. I think cat you are getting an idea of where a seattle jury might land on the issue. I would have let the guy off as a bad decision of a scared person, but that puts me in the minority I believe. Juries do not typically like the self defense argument anymore.

The jury was originally spit 4-4. Had some good convincers that it was time to go get dinner at home instead of the motel.

Ah shit. Seaboy has entered the ring.....let me guess....you carry guns like Archypoo, right? You have bull horns on your car and yell yee ha everytime you take a shit. right?

Ah shit. Seaboy has entered the ring.....let me guess....you carry guns like Archypoo, right? You have bull horns on your car and yell yee ha everytime you take a shit. right?

Yes I have 3 guns. I hunt upland birds, also been deer and elk hunting. I love animals they taste great. And if I had my pistol on the trail the day the Pit attacked me I would have shot the sucker.

I believe it is within our rights to carry a gun and to use it when lives are in danger.

This man should not have shot the dog walker three times in the chest. I agree that shooting the dog that was threatening him would have been justifiable. But shooting an unarmed man who has not attacked you is, indeed, homicide.

So I have to quote you. This is a mistatement. The man WAS being attacked.

Was this part of the vicious attack as well? Maybe it was part of his stealth attack plan?

And then, a shocking statement from the medical examiner: He said the position of Kuenzli’s arm may prove he was actually standing still when he got shot—not running towards Fish as he had claimed.

So my question to you is, did you understand what you were reading when you read this trusty Dateline story?

Yes I have 3 guns. I hunt upland birds, also been deer and elk hunting. I love animals they taste great. And if I had my pistol on the trail the day the Pit attacked me I would have shot the sucker.

After you are done with Minx, I'll take you for a bit.

And please stop quoting Kevfuck in your responses. I can't see anything he posts unless you quote him.

And if I had my pistol on the trail the day the Pit attacked me I would have shot the sucker.

Do you mean the dog or the person?

The dog of course. Not going to kill some person that just plain dumb. Like I want to be somebodys bitch in jail.

I beg you to stop quoting him. Just use the reply box.

And if I had my pistol on the trail the day the Pit attacked me I would have shot the sucker.

Do you mean the dog or the person?

The dog of course. Not going to kill some person that just plain dumb. Like I want to be somebodys bitch in jail.

I beg you to stop quoting him. Just use the reply box.

I got under her skin....I got under her skin.....hee hee. What a waste.

Kevboner, getting the beat down.

Arch cant hang with the big boy sprayers, she can dish it out but cant take it, and you say im getting beat down? I dont think so. you are judged by your actions. Her actions are weak, weak, weak.

LOL

Edited by kevbone