HELP PLEAZ...not climbing related

Knottygirl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't put a sociopath in survival mode--it just makes them more determined and self-righteous. The last thing you want is to give them an excuse to feel sorry for themselves/victimized/persecuted, as they will just use this to mask their own guilt.

Have you tried this, act defeated, tell her that she has made your lives a depressive living hell (i.e. be honest). Pretend to be her friend if you have to, lay all your shit on her, talk about your feelings. Maybe through self-consciousness or embarrassment, she might actually touch on remorse, and realize that she's being an antisocial nutcase. If she gets off on aggression and hate, then all you have to do to ruin her fun is act like a hippie love child.

That is, unless you can just kick her out somehow. If you can't... well, then I hate to say it but a forced eviction situation is your fault if the 'crazy bitch' called your bluff. Better to feel it out a little before declaring war.

Don't put a sociopath in survival mode--it just makes them more determined and self-righteous. The last thing you want is to give them an excuse to feel sorry for themselves/victimized/persecuted, as they will just use this to mask their own guilt.

Have you tried this, act defeated, tell her that she has made your lives a depressive living hell (i.e. be honest). Pretend to be her friend if you have to, lay all your shit on her, talk about your feelings. Maybe through self-consciousness or embarrassment, she might actually touch on remorse, and realize that she's being an antisocial nutcase. If she gets off on aggression and hate, then all you have to do to ruin her fun is act like a hippie love child.

That is, unless you can just kick her out somehow. If you can't... well, then I hate to say it but a forced eviction situation is your fault if the 'crazy bitch' called your bluff. Better to feel it out a little before declaring war.

:tup: :tup: :tup: Best suggestion so far. I used to be a landlord and it was a major pain in the ass to get rid of some junkie tenants that I had that didn't want to leave. It took me more than two months, paying to rental u-haul and rental closet before I could get them out. I imagine that it is even harder to evict even just one person and keep the rest.

What about helping her fin a place? Essentially that is what I did with my junkie tenants, well I found them a storage unit paid for the first month and paid for the u-haul. In general I don't like shelling out money, but in this case it was well worth the cost.

Pull an Eastwood on her... Easy way and Hard way.

Talk to her and tell her things are not working and she needs to find other accomodations.

EASY= you offer to help her find a new place and even assist in moving. A little work can go a long way in your personal piece of mind.

HARD= is she refues, take joy in making her life a living hell like she is doing to you. Lock up important stuff in your room and just punish her till she leaves!! This can be a fun contest with you and your other roomies as to who can get the biggest reaction out of her. And you will rest knowing you tried to work things out!! But don't worry, the spring and summer are fast approaching and you can spend even more time AWAY FROM HOME!!

Good Luck!!

If it comes to this, "Weekend Climberz" is correct. Be careful though.... it will most likely get worse before it gets better.

FIRST OF ALL...........WHEN SHE LEAVES THE HOME ,TO THE STORE........UMPLUG SEREO.........CUT OFF PLUG IN..........NO PROBLEM WITH THE MUSIC ANY MORE..........WHEN SHE ACTS ASSANINE............BE THE WORSE ASS TO HER............SHEWILL GET TIREDOF IT AND POOF SH E IS GONE

If it comes to this, "Weekend Climberz" is correct. Be careful though.... it will most likely get worse before it gets better.

FIRST OF ALL...........WHEN SHE LEAVES THE HOME ,TO THE STORE........UMPLUG SEREO.........CUT OFF PLUG IN..........NO PROBLEM WITH THE MUSIC ANY MORE..........WHEN SHE ACTS ASSANINE............BE THE WORSE ASS TO HER............SHEWILL GET TIREDOF IT AND POOF SH E IS GONE

actually she does all this because she wants attention. it is killing her that i'm not doing/saying a thing. she's needs constant attention whether its negative or positive...now she's not getting any and shes going more nuts. in fact the reason she began all this (or at least what seems to have started it)is I suddenly haven't been home much...or responding to her 10 text messages a day asking where I am, what am i doing..told ya, single white female...not to say i haven't had thoughts of doing fucked up shit to her...I just can't, I'm too damn nice!

If she is truly crazy you should call the police when she is having an episode. If she is dangerous to herself and/or others they will process an involuntary commital. Mental illness is one of the most undertreated conditions in healthcare. Recognize a call for help and steer her in the the right direction. Sometimes a psychiatric institution is the best place for those in need.

Protect yourself. Put a lock on your bedroom door. Get together with your roommates and make a plan. Keep your cell phone with you at all times so you can call for help. Think about buying mace/pepper spray. Remember the most dangerous room is the kitchen!

Get the landlord to serve her an eviction notice. Normally a renter has 30 days to vacate, then after 1 month has passed, call the sherrif and he will evict her forcibly if necessarily. Force your landlord to participate. He/she could be liable and become a target of a suit from you/the other renters.

Do not commit any acts of violence or try to forcibly remove her yourself. You could end up in trouble.

Keep written notes of everything that is happening. Take photos if appropriate.

Every individual can be an instrument of change, both in his own life and in the lives of others. Remember to be compassionate and use your will to change things for the good.

PM me for more advice.

• 4 weeks later...