Cindy66 Speculation Thread

bstach

Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes your thought/feelings about Cindy66

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight...you corresponded with a guy for six whole months yet you were so cautious and apprehensive about him that you couldn't decide whether it was advisable to meet him...then you finally met him in person and within a few hours of arrival cut loose for a weekend of drunken partying, any worries tossed to the wind...well, what the hell? - a good time is a good time aint it?... well, OKKAAAAYY, WHATEVER.

for the enquiring minds that want to know.........the 66 is the year i come into this world........and as far as posting from the same IP.......i had to get in here somehow......glad things can be normal again.

INquiring minds don't really want to know.....ENQuirerer types of minds might....so you and the new stud both have SW Bell as your ISP eh?.....interesting.....nothing you've posted here has ever been normal.

Yeah, I thought there was comment about being older and all that. 40is isn't exactly old. And its awfully young to die (assuming your "SO" was in the same decade as you).

Why am I posting about this?

yes ,40 is to young to die....and yes he was my age....his heart stopped beating. i guess the good lord needed him too....i can only hope he can see me smile when i look at his picture.

for the enquiring minds that want to know.........the 66 is the year i come into this world........and as far as posting from the same IP.......i had to get in here somehow......glad things can be normal again.

INquiring minds don't really want to know.....ENQuirerer types of minds might....so you and the new stud both have SW Bell as your ISP eh?.....interesting.....nothing you've posted here has ever been normal.

I dont know who his ISP is?.......is he SW Bell?

then you finally met him in person and within a few hours of arrival cut loose for a weekend of drunken partying, any worries tossed to the wind...well, what the hell? - a good time is a good time aint it?...

Sounds like how I met my wife.

I think we hit it off a little to well

Yeah, I thought there was comment about being older and all that. 40is isn't exactly old. And its awfully young to die (assuming your "SO" was in the same decade as you).

Why am I posting about this?

yes ,40 is to young to die....and yes he was my age....his heart stopped beating. i guess the good lord needed him too....i can only hope he can see me smile when i look at his picture.

Keep fucking around with people and your "dead husband" might see your face a little sooner than you'd expect.