F***ing Taxes

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more good advice again. Where would I be without the CC.comer's looking out for my mistakes.

Any girl who asks about internet dating online could use a little extra help.

You're welcome.

OKay Ole wise one.....any suggestions on healing "the broken-hearted"?

I can do that too. A little Mr Phil lovin usually makes a girl feel fit as a fiddle.

I spend about $12k on tax software every year. It's made by the same people who make Turbo Tax. I don't know what Turbo Tax doesn't do, but I'd be willing to bet it's alot.

Cindy, with your situation you'd be wise to talk with an accountant even for just half an hour. Did you and your husband have any assets? Make sure you ask someone about "step-up". Do not rely on H&R Block to explain all the ramifications to your recent loss.

Inside the terror of being a new-widow,I brought mine to H&R Block,for them to charge me 180.bucks just to tell me I was only getting 375. back.....the thought of "where's yer sign?" came thru my head when a litle lady says to me,"1040 EZ"!!!

Next year go to Costco. you can buy Turbo tax for $15 when it on sale and it will hold your hand through everything. Then it another $15 to electronic file or you can mail it in.

H&R Block is not good.

Like the other poster daid, you pay for them to type what you tell them. It's stupid money down the drain.

Get a real accountant or CPA. If you get one of those and they are what is called and "enrolled agent" they were IRS agents before and they know their shit pretty well.

Funny, whenever my dad has had dealings with the IRS folks, he can't ever get the same answer twice out of them. He took to taking a tape recorder with him after awhile. They weren't too happy about that.

LOL........Asking for a pic would probably intel me wanting to look at said pic,which in turn might would alter decision on this "meeting of friends"......but maybe i should ask for him to send a copy of last doctor's report,and anything else revolving around "standard procedures"of online dating.