Climbing site?????

kevbone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His intial query was for Mt. Squamish.

Though the geographical names will change, does the same technique apply including rope diameters and amounts.

Does Mt. Squamish have a summit register?

DON'T BE STUPID! CARRY A FIRST AID KIT!

There won't be yaks (or tauntauns for Mt. Squamish)???

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SWEAR!

Midwest panorama of the highest point in Iowa, Hawkeye Point. 1,670 feet above sea level. Formerly a cattle feedlot, the highpoint is at the end of the feed trough. A box with the summit log is in the trough. Use your mountain rope for a dog leash.

summit1.jpg

What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool da Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

Damn, this is some funny shit.

Chaps, dude. WTF?? Are you for rizzle :confused:

Kevbone, I give you shit because it makes me laugh. Just from listening to your banter makes me think I'd tie into a rope with you any time :tup: :tup:

I've been at the game for a decade and a half and I hope I never get as serious as Chaps seems to be :crazy: