McDonalds Coffee #1

Seahawks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbucks social impact on indegenous coffee producing people is reprehensible. The fact that their product is burnt choss is a second reason to hate them.

http://www.capulincoffee.com

Once you drink it, your eyes will be opened to how truly awful the swill you drink now is.

And you'll be paying some dirt poor farmer 10 cents an hour instead of the 1/4 cent an hour they make working for the multinatational corporations that ran them off their land.

Anybody that doens't want to pony up for a full pound, PM me and I'll sell you a qp, hp, enough to brew a bootfull, whatever, I'm getting 5 pounds delivered next week.

When I was in Nepal they made a coffee-like drink consisting of dried, smoked yak dung and several bidi butts steeped in hot, slightly rancid goat's milk, to which was added a tablespoon of Sanka and a dribble of the host's urine. It really reminded me of Starbuck's Italian roast. I would get so homesick every time I had it.

so glad I missed that drink....bang lassi's, that's another story.

:brew:

seattle rocks but starbucks got really big like xp but if i don't use xp i have to buy a mac and i can't afford it so let's go to starbucks to support local business and complain about the private sector because the government ain't cutting the butter because people work way hard to deserve mcdonald's coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i'm lovin it.

• 1 month later...