Lewd?

archenemy

A few years back, I read of a similar public breastfeeding outrage in a newspaper; A woman from a hardcore Christian group wrote a letter to the editor stating: "it's NOT appropriate for a woman to display her sex organs in public!"

Which goes to show, them Christians love titty fucking.

Edited by StevenSeagal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

lewd /lud/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[lood] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective -er, -est.

1. inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious.

2. obscene or indecent, as language or songs; salacious.

3. Obsolete.

a. low, ignorant, or vulgar.

b. base, vile, or wicked, esp. of a person.

c. bad, worthless, or poor, esp. of a thing.

What are we coming to?

here is relevance to the adage "what we see in the world is a reflection of ourselves".

Hmmmm.....so I guess the only question I have is, why can't they just throw a blanket over themselves.....how hard is this? They even make a bib that goes around the Mom's neck to cover it up....seriously.

We went over to some friends house for dessert last night...they have a seven month old. So the husband answers the door, and my wife and I walk in. The wife's got her back to us, and as I'm rounding the couch to say hi see her bare boob stuffed in her kids face. So I'm incredibly uncomfortable, look around, look at my wife, make direct eye contact with her, and then proceed to start a nice chat with them, trying hard not to look in her direction. After about 2 minutes of looking at ceiling, and surveying the carpet in their house, I look over at the husband, and he has this expressionless look.....what does this look mean???

"I saw you you SOB"

"What are you afraid of...my wife's hot"

"I feel for you bro....I wish she wouldn't do that....we're going to have another chat tonight, but I will likely lose again"

So I guess if I'm uncomfortable, it's my problem, but I think it's less an issue of public indecency, and more an issue of consideration. I don't go around ripping farts in public places (audible ones at least) not because it's illegal, but because some people might not find it as funny as my climbing buddies.

Edited by ericb

you should have jumped in and mentioned the anal tearing you experienced when you dooked a 10 lb. ass baby after a week of constipation.
:lmao: Did the doctor offer to sew you up tighter than you were before in order to increase the pleasure of your partner?

He forgot his Ben Franklins for a "tip"

I found this post pertinent currently to cc.com and a specific poster:

Expecting us to regard them [breasts] as the teats of a lowland gorilla is like asking a seventh-grade boy not to look at Pamela Anderson.

He should be along any minute now...

How could he let a thread title like his one get by him for 4 hours already? :laf: