How old is the Grand Canyon

Jim

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who would type with a chicken attatched shows his dumb ass intelligence. Do you Realize chickens scratch and eat right out of there own shit??? You probably do too.

Better check your feathers, birdbrain. I just took a big chicken dump on your head.

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL becuase I don't have a spell checker on here and I type fast. Big deal, funny how people miss spell on here all the time but I disagree or have a different opinion and I get attacked becuase of this. Conviently skipping what was written. That fine, but its to bad that people are so close minded and brainwashed themselves that they can't even read it objectivly. Hell I've taken Geology in college. I have a college degree. So don't try to act like I'm some dumb ass. Did you pass the CPA exam???? Like to see your intelligent ass do it.

This CPA will never doing my taxes.

hard to pay taxes on two nickles.

starwars01.jpg

Anyone who would type with a chicken attatched shows his dumb ass intelligence. Do you Realize chickens scratch and eat right out of there own shit??? You probably do too.

Better check your feathers, birdbrain. I just took a big chicken dump on your head.

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had Rhode Island red rooster once, Decided to come after me, Took a 2x4 to him, he was chicken ass after that. Just like you, big talk and no action.

Had Rhode Island red rooster once, Decided to come after me, Took a 2x4 to him, he was chicken ass after that. Just like you, big talk and no action.

Back off buddy. You'll feel the wrath of my spurs.

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fahq::ass:

Back off buddy. You'll feel the wrath of my spurs.

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fahq::ass:

Spurs??? lol ring your f'ng neck. lol

Show me more, Jim. Maybe I'll share your outrage. But until then, I think you're just sucking koolaid - again.

You can check this article in the NY Times Jan 5th.

Parks Agency Leaves Controversial Book on Shelf

January 5, 2007, Friday

By CORNELIA DEAN (NYT); National Desk

Late Edition - Final, Section A, Page 14, Column 2, 561 words

Also if you just actually read the article on the PEER website they have a link to the FOIA request reply from Interior that states they have no information, meaning they have not conducted any internal review of the policy. It's not so hard if you just read it.

I read it, dipshit. I'm not as concerned about the "alternate history" book on the shelf, however dissapointing, as I am about squelching real science vis a vis ordering park employees not to convey the actual geologic record of the canyon. If this is true - and I still don't see any corraberation posted by you that says it is - it is, indeed, an absolute outrage. Maybe worth a letter to the RNC from a demonstrably loyal supporter.