How old is the Grand Canyon

Jim

Funny how you think your smarter than a person who debating Los Alamos National Laboratory employees. Who has more degrees in this than you can ever get. But hey if you think your smarter great. Legend in your own mind.

At least I can handle simple english tenses and the proper use of 'your' verses 'you're'. This doesn't exactly boost your scientific credibility. As for your author, perhaps he was debating the Los Alamos janitorial staff.

LOL becuase I don't have a spell checker on here and I type fast. Big deal, funny how people miss spell on here all the time but I disagree or have a different opinion and I get attacked becuase of this. Conviently skipping what was written. That fine, but its to bad that people are so close minded and brainwashed themselves that they can't even read it objectivly. Hell I've taken Geology in college. I have a college degree. So don't try to act like I'm some dumb ass. Did you pass the CPA exam???? Like to see your intelligent ass do it.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how you think your smarter than a person who debating Los Alamos National Laboratory employees. Who has more degrees in this than you can ever get. But hey if you think your smarter great. Legend in your own mind.

At least I can handle simple english tenses and the proper use of 'your' verses 'you're'. This doesn't exactly boost your scientific credibility. As for your author, perhaps he was debating the Los Alamos janitorial staff.

LOL becuase I don't have a spell checker on here and I type fast. Big deal, funny how people miss spell on here all the time but I disagree or have a different opinion and I get attacked becuase of this. Conviently skipping what was written. That fine, but its to bad that people are so close minded and brainwashed themselves that they can't even read it objectivly. Hell I've taken Geology in college. I have a college degree. So don't try to act like I'm some dumb ass. Did you pass the CPA exam???? Like to see your intelligent ass do it.

the more you try . the deeper you sink in the quicksand of your moronicity.!!

now i feel sad, i think there is no hope!

the more you try . the deeper you sink in the quicksand of your moronicity.!!

now i feel sad, i think there is no hope!

Well I feel Sad for you and your foolishness.

Another flaw in the Seahawk Paradox. The author uses probability theory, a proven, fundamental building block of our science and technology, to prove that what has already occurred is impossible, insinuating that some extra force, God, whatever, is needed to presumably a) make probability theory invalid, which doesn't make any sense or b) make the probabilities involved low enough to make the outcome of life likely. Well, gravity, the atomic forces and the electromagnetic force already do this job for you. No extra 'God force' required.

dear mr seecocks, this concludes our emergency surgery ! we did what we could;, we tried to remove a large cancerous thinking pattern that was impeding your ability to function in a normal discussion but were unsuccessful do to your unwillingness to actually learn anything .

good luck. and dont forget your medication.

I got nothing.

LOL becuase I don hav a speal checker on her an I type fat. Big deal, funny ho eople miss spell n her al the tim but I disagre or hve a difernt opinin an I get attaced becuase of ths. Convintly skiping wha was writ. That fne, but its to bad that peole ar so close minde and brainwased themseles that they can't even red it objecvly. Hell Ive take Geolog in colege. I have a colege degre. So don't try to ac like I'm some dumb ass. Did you pas the CPA exm???? Lie to se your intligent ass do it.

:grlaf::nurd::yawn:

LOL becuase I don hav a speal checker on her an I type fat. Big deal, funny ho eople miss spell n her al the tim but I disagre or hve a difernt opinin an I get attaced becuase of ths. Convintly skiping wha was writ. That fne, but its to bad that peole ar so close minde and brainwased themseles that they can't even red it objecvly. Hell Ive take Geolog in colege. I have a colege degre. So don't try to ac like I'm some dumb ass. Did you pas the CPA exm???? Lie to se your intligent ass do it.

Yawn. Personal attacks but nothing concrete.

This CPA will never doing my taxes.

Yawn. Personal attacks but nothing concrete.

You're all washed up seababy, you lost to chicago and have no where to go.

See lol read what you wrote??? "will never doing"

Can you write?

hard to pay taxes on two nickles.

Mr. Sea Chicken- Can I hire you and your stellar accounting skills? We seem to have a grain surplus!

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who would type with a chicken attatched shows his dumb ass intelligence. Do you Realize chickens scratch and eat right out of there own shit??? You probably do too.