SC and Prole: We told you so

Fairweather

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new flag will be needed. Red, white and blue goes with nothing...it's worse than the Ford logo. No, the new, greener America will need the same color on its flag, perhaps in the shape of a leaf, from a plant that everyone is familiar with and that truly speaks to our national character...I'm consulting my staff for ideas...

Passiflora_incarnata-2.jpg

common name: Showy Loco Weed

A flag with lavendar will be highly controversial.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

mr pres! its seems we only appointed white folks! again!

George Clinton will be Secretary of Funk.

with bootsy collins on bass!!!!!!!!!! as under sec.

Mount Rushmore will be recarved into the faces of Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, James Brown, and Hank Williams Sr.

amen to that mothamoka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ! ! CALL CINDY!

No , do not CALL me.....I will have no choice but to give it to my secretary.

Lonely, rural women faced with first dates will be granted the service of big, strapping secret service agents who cook a mean huevos rancheros and can fix the dryer...in case the date doesn't work out.

"Pinko Puke"? That is so Jet Age.

how about shelaq load eating jizz burping hippie?

How about a shellac load eating jizz burping hippie that can spell, think, an insult past the 4th grade level? You're basically K Kubed after massive head trauma; very difficult to dumb his one note runny stool down any further, but you're managing beautifully.

If you were a nicer little doggie someone might come along and unchain you from your cement filled tire.

Бідний Твашочка чує дзвін та не знає де й він. З таким шматком гівна нема жодної причини втратити ні однієї хвилиночки "серйозним" аргументом. Чому кидати перлини перед свиней? Той має зіпсований розум імовірний через одну й ту хворобу, що скінчила життя його улюбленого Владіміра Илич. :grlaf:

60% of the Venezuelan people have spoken - and the constitution lies in shreds at the feet of a dictator who now has the power to rule by decree. MattP, Sexual Chocolate, Prole, and the newbie ass-clowns here are happy as can be. Mob-rules. No going back. Good job.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6277379.stm

And we elected Bush.

Twice.

What's your point?

Once again, "Shocking."

In other news, "Experts Say: Law of Gravity Still in Effect."

I hope that - for the rest of the people who happen to inhabit that second-most-dismal-and-perpetually-fucked continent - at the very least the future plight of the Venezuelans proves edifying in a way that the previous 50 "Peoples Revolutions" in South America have not been.

60% of the Venezuelan people have spoken - and the constitution lies in shreds at the feet of a dictator who now has the power to rule by decree. MattP, Sexual Chocolate, Prole, and the newbie ass-clowns here are happy as can be. Mob-rules. No going back. Good job.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6277379.stm

And we elected Bush.

Twice.

What's your point?

If you think this is a valid comparison, you're livin in a whole 'nuther universe.

Where do you get the idea that "mattp, Sexual Chocolate, Prole, and the newbie ass-clowns" are particularly happy about what Mr. Chavez is up to? Maybe I missed it, but all I recall from this thread is a couple of statements about how he WAS in fact elected, and as far as we know he DID actually live up to his campaign rhetoric about what his leadership style would be -- unlike Mr. Bush.

You are right: if anyone thinks there is a valid comparison they are living in a different universe. Chavez is a bellicose opportunist, but Venezuela is at least at present not posing a great threat to anybody else and thus is relatively harmless in the grand scale of things. Bush is a bellicose opportunist, but he has the keys to the US military and economic machine. He has brought war to Iraq and Afghanistan, and now he wants to broaden it to include Syria and Iran. Are you, Mr. Fairweather, "happy as can be" about that?