WTF: Ice climber on Budweiser Comercial

powderhound

If ice climbing becomes the nest bouldering I am going to shit my pants :crazy: . Maybe this belogns is spary but it will get more attenion here. Does anyone know if it is a profession climber? If so which one? I saw it during the half time commerical of the Ohio state Florida Game, the ice climber was climbing ice that was shaped like a budweiser crown on the side of a dark mountian.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice climbing is far too expensive an too region dependent for it to become all that popular.(although one look at the Ouray Ice Park on a holiday weekend might make it seem different) A kid can go down to a shop and drop a couple of hundred bucks on shoes, chalkbag and bouldering pad and have all the shit he/she really needs to get started. Ice climbing of course requires a bunch of expensive gear and somewhat close proximity to accessable ice. Ice climbing is also cold and miserable most of the time, which is far outside of most americans comfort level.

Edited by sill