Snoqualmie Pass Ice Climbing!!!

skykilo

Dear CascadeClimbers,

Please quit trying to ice climb in the Alpental valley. There is way too much snow. You will surely die in an avalanche. Everything is just a snow slog. Ice climbing must be better elsewhere. Also, you are likely to get a haircut from a skier hucking your little "crux pitches" during a fabulous extremo white-room descent.

With kind regards and best intentions,

skykilo

Better than ice climbing:

benhuckbigphantomfalls112706.jpg

Photo courtesy of Tony_Bentley. These icicles are fatty now. I saw two "ice climbers" playing at the base of this formation just yesterday. Haircut, haircut, haircut...

Thank you for allow skier to post. :crosseye:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear CascadeClimbers,

Please quit trying to ice climb in the Alpental valley. There is way too much snow. You will surely die in an avalanche. Everything is just a snow slog. Ice climbing must be better elsewhere. Also, you are likely to get a haircut from a skier hucking your little "crux pitches" during a fabulous extremo white-room descent.

skykilo

Photo courtesy of Tony_Bentley. These icicles are fatty now. I saw two "ice climbers" playing at the base of this formation just yesterday. Haircut, haircut, haircut...

Cool pic. I like the hunter orange touque better though.

Dear CascadeClimbers,

skykilo

Where's the grab?! ;)