So, how has [b]your[/b] morning been....

Weekend_Climberz

My morning consisted of my usual three "S"'s and when I went downstairs to let the cat in...

"Gee...my car looks like it's sitting a little funny. Oh...and it's missing all of the rims and tires."

WTF :fahq::anger:

I hate the police, but had to let them in my house this morning to file the report. Those lucky bastards sure should be glad I didn't catch them with my .380. Would have been nice to be on the morning news. :battlecage:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pretty well bites. I thought my morning was rough as I could have sworn it was friday until 30 minutes ago.

Had some fuckers break in and steal my pos radio about of month ago. Broke the rear window during the torrential downpour so it sat outside getting wet all night :mad: :mad:

Fuckers. I hope their lifetime of bad karma and jailtime was worth the $50 they might be able to get for the radio.

Dude, that sucks, but for your own sake, leave the .380 in its case.

After your trial for manslaughter or murder, and the follow on civil suits from the thieve's families, you'll wish you'd just handed them the car keys.

Then again, if they make the mistake of coming through your window....

....use a shotgun. Nothing says "Thanks for dropping by" like the sound of a pump action. And you won't have to worry about killing the neighbor's cat three doors down.

Edited by tvashtarkatena