• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

Brand New Hotness

you guys rock ... nice job, thanks for all you do.

question ... I made a post yesterday and wanted to edit it today. I don't see a "edit" icon, however when I post this reply I see the "edit" icon????

Edited by wdietsch

Adding this from the first page, so you don't miss it....

If you want to try a new look for the board, Timm@y and I just got through adding a second stylesheet for you. Follow the directions here if you want to try it...you can always change it back if you like the current one better. There are five selections available:

• Default: currently the cascade_climbers style sheet.
  • Smiffy: a brownish colored style sheet.
  • cascade_climbers: the blue style sheet you're using right now.
  • oldskewl: Git sum oldskewl flava!
  • tuftlove: coming at you live and direct from Central Orygun.

Here is how to do it, if you're interested:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/faq#editdisp

Edit isn't there for me, as well. Am I missing something? Where should it be at, oh wise one?

Weird, it appears here, but it didn't earlier in the climbing partners forum when I tried to cancel my request...

Edited by vw4ever

oh and there is a timelimit on editing right now. we can lengthen it if it becomes an issue.

Might be a good idea, even if only for certain forums (like Climbing Partners) where something might be null and void...and it'll keep forums from getting too cluttered if people are able to delete posts after they find what they're looking for ;)

oh and there is a timelimit on editing right now. we can lengthen it if it becomes an issue.

so I noticed. what is it, like three hours?

I/also/like/the/change/that/allows/for/super-long-continuous-text/without/messing-up/the/format/width/as/that/used/to/fuck-up/all/the/other/posts/on/the/same/page.

I'm also grateful that it's not been required of me for three days now to sign-in.

Formerly, this was a once-a-day task in the minimum.

Yall should give Timmy a pat on the back. Check out that new Weather and Trip Report hotness he has brought you! Sick!

:moondance::moondance::moondance::moondance::moondance:

The whole thing is nobel worthy, but attachments in old emails seem to be lost in the internutwebspace or just aren't synching?

You mean rate threads...its at the top now. It was off on the new board, I justed turned that functionality on 15 minutes ago skull

3677-rate.jpg

3677-rate.jpg.07cc8d5d041d3ce2476cdb055a4ad39b.jpg