Outer Space Cluster F....

sampco

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alpinfox,

in your thread about TR's please make a note that all TR's from now on must spawn at least three different threads that involve name calling, insults and vitriolic ad hominem attacks.

I think that is already written into the CC.com welcome letter. Or maybe it's just an emergent property of the dark psyche of repressed, depressed, stuck-at-work-rather-be-climbing spray monkeys.

Either way, I think it'll take care of itself.

Recommendation noted though. Keep 'em coming.

well...*chuckle* *chuckle*...I have to admit that I was the slow party that everyone is spraying about. I thought I was going to die! That route is scary!!!!! Next time I'm just going to set up a really long top rope and get the moves down.

Obvious lie...No way punk rock drummer would have talked is buddy down from kicking your ass

a punk rock drummer and a fight. that would have offered up much more useful discussions. like:

is it ok to pass when someone is getting their ass kicked?

must one offer first aid when the guy deserved a good ass kicking?

do punk rockers still have mohawks?

what are the ethical considerations of fighting on a ledge? what knot is the best for fighting on a ledge? is it fully equalized and non-extended?

i feel that a golden opportunity was lost