airing of the grievences

ivan

in the spirit of seinfield i offer this:

jesus christ, can the news quit producing stories like the one i lifted this pic from? wtf does it do but make me want to yak up my iron-fortified cheerioes? seems like we get these fawking stories at least once a week...

060815_twoheads_vlrg_9a.widec.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i turned on the news for the first time in a long time on the drive home this evening and just about fucking blew a gasket on the shit that gets reported as if it really makes a difference....like the indepth criminal history of the druggie chick who t-boned the cop and killed him...WTF?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4800267.stm

I really missed the Jon Benet Ramsey news stories, and i'm overjoyed that we can once again fill living rooms across the great American country with quality news reporting about every last detail. I'm going to need alot of evidence to convict on this one, and if the jury screws it up, I'm going to be pissed. As an American I feel it is my right to preside over this case, judge and jury.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4800267.stm

I really missed the Jon Benet Ramsey news stories, and i'm overjoyed that we can once again fill living rooms across the great American country with quality news reporting about every last detail. I'm going to need alot of evidence to convict on this one, and if the jury screws it up, I'm going to be pissed. As an American I feel it is my right to preside over this case, judge and jury.

Weird quotes:

It is not know whether the man has any connection to the Ramsey family.

Um, if he raped and killed their daughter, he has a connection to the family, right?

"It's been a very long 10 years, and I'm just sorry Patsy isn't here for me to hug her neck," Mr Wood said.

Sorry, could you please repeat that Mr. Wood?

You guys are insensitive. You shouldn't call it a two-headed baby. It's "dicephalus baby". That sounds so much better doesn't it?

but means the same thing... literally. If we want everything to sound better, why not write everything in Latin hahaha.gif

You are really sharp, dude. By the way it's a Greek word, not latin. I believe the word is "capitis".

You guys are insensitive. You shouldn't call it a two-headed baby. It's "dicephalus baby". That sounds so much better doesn't it?

but means the same thing... literally. If we want everything to sound better, why not write everything in Latin hahaha.gif

You are really sharp, dude. By the way it's a Greek word, not latin. I believe the word is "capitis".

cephalus (latin)

kephalos (greek)

I find it hilarious how people think that if you write something in Latin (or French for that matter) it somehow sounds better/more sophisticated/whatever, when the translation is exactly the same thing.